Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks Boys !!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
Aussie_Sam
pony65k
Le Hub'
Dave
Kid Setzer
webelvis
Pistol Pete
pickin' Tania
12 posters
AuthorMessage
pickin' Tania

Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:21 pm

This is just a quick letter to the Stray Cats, all three of you, this is just a BIG thank you for bringing back the happiness and seeing my husband PICKIN' PETE come back to his old self, which i haven't seen in quite awhile, seeing you guys and meeting you was the greatest for me but it was how my husband felt after seeing you guys after 18 years, that really made my year.
So once again THANKS and hoping to see you guys sooner than later, Pickin' Tania.
(Petes gonna kill me when he finds out I'm on here too, oh well it was worth it)!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:24 pm

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey you crack me up!!

Yeah, the "old me is back"......

I really wish you were here with us,

Love you and our girls more than ANYTHING,
Love Pete
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 am

Tania and myself were lucky enough to meet the guys last Sunday, it made my day and it definately made hers!
Again when we spoke to him, he really seemed happy to have a photo taken and have a quick chat, no brush off. We didn't want to hold them up or anything, so the respect was mutual. We thank you guys!

Thanks Boys !!!!!!! P2210005Thanks Boys !!!!!!! P2220121-1Thanks Boys !!!!!!! P2220122-1
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:07 am

Thanks for those Pictures!!!!
So cool!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:16 am

Always in the right place at the right time Pete!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:32 am

Love is in the air!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:02 am

is that a car in the hotel lobby ???????

Dave
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:39 am

Real cool pics ! Congratulations ! Glad to see Le Setz' still lookin' so cool !!!
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 5:36 pm

pickin' Tania wrote:
This is just a quick letter to the Stray Cats, all three of you, this is just a BIG thank you for bringing back the happiness and seeing my husband PICKIN' PETE come back to his old self, which i haven't seen in quite awhile, seeing you guys and meeting you was the greatest for me but it was how my husband felt after seeing you guys after 18 years, that really made my year.
So once again THANKS and hoping to see you guys sooner than later, Pickin' Tania.
(Petes gonna kill me when he finds out I'm on here too, oh well it was worth it)!!!!!!!

Hello Ms Pickin' Tania. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, let me welcome you aboard the Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the last line of the post. Seriously though, I can't imagine Pete any other way that the way he is. Both of you are the best!!!!

René
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Aussie_Sam

Aussie_Sam

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Beautiful stuff.....
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Tania, I am so sorry we didn't get a chance to meet! At least I talked to you on the phone for two seconds though Smile Hopefully we'll have another chance to do an Aussie HDVDL roundup in the next few years...!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 pm

I like Tania's purse that says 'love' on it, very fitting!
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:07 pm

OMG you guys are so cute!! What fun.
Back to top Go down
frenchlmp

frenchlmp

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:09 am

Dave wrote:
is that a car in the hotel lobby ???????

Dave

Yes, it is incredible!
And what a beautiful hotel!

You are lucky to have chosen the same hotel as the Cats!

I'm very happy for you. It is very good for the memories and the spirits!
Back to top Go down
pickin' Tania

PostSubject: thanks everyone!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 11:35 pm

Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome to the forum, all the great people that my husband has met on here is phenomonal, i can now see why he spends alot of time on the computer!!!!!!!
cheers to you all and thanks Pony for your kind words and to wonderful Aussie Sam, you are a true gentleman and to everyone else i hope to meet you,give a yell if you are ever in Adelaide!!!!
Bye Everyone !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Sam

Aussie_Sam

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 am

Tania your a doll, we hope to catch up again real soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Boys !!!!!!!   Thanks Boys !!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Boys !!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1