Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pony65k

pony65k

Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Empty
PostSubject: Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee   Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi all.

Mrs. Pony has asked me to post this for her. We hope this makes it's way back to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee.

Thank you Stray Cats for the amazing experiences - the incredible music and performances. I really hope that was not your last performance in Australia - because that could be considered cruel Wink . I am not what you would call a music fan or into concerts - but I love your music and loved your performance in Adelaide so much so that I stood in line for over 2 hours!!! in the cold (I really really... hate the cold - and am not that much into standing either) for the final Melbourne show to get the best view Very Happy

Thank you Brian Setzer for sharing your incredible talent (even if you do make us Australians wait forever Very Happy ) and taking the time to meet your fans - and especially for doing it with such grace. Yes - I waited again in the horrible cold just for the chance to meet you - and it was worth it Very Happy . You may not realise it, but it added something special to our experience and our memories of it - you gave us something that you were not obliged to and we truly appreciate it. You made a wonderful night magical because you gave us the opportunity to personally thank you.

Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee 148kwg3
A visibly happy Mrs Pony and Me. Andi next to her man!!

Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee 2uyhydh
Mrs. Pony (partially hidden) getting the LP signed before the hug and kiss. Andi to the right, still smiling!!

Last edited by pony65k on Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee   Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 pm

AWWWWW! I love the fact that this tour has brought so much new excitement! It was great to meet you Mrs Pony, I sincerely hope it isn't the last time. Dean (my REAL man!!) has been wanting to do a trip down to Adelaide anyway, considering that's where he was living when we met. Sounds like we'll be in for some really fun times when we finally make it down there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Sam

Aussie_Sam

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee   Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 am

It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs Pony, Pony will be Rockin the house soon with his new amp...
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee   Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:35 am

Really moving !
Sincerely happy for you all Aussies friends. Cool
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee   Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Aussie_Sam wrote:
It was a pleasure meeting you Mrs Pony, Pony will be Rockin the house soon with his new amp...

Oh yeah man, I will be. After one chord I'll get told off for playing too loud Laughing Laughing

Anu told me to thank everyone she met, she thinks the world of you all. Such a short meeting, but one always cherished and fondly remembered.

Oh yeah, she also told me not to call her Mrs. Pony Laughing so Pete and Tania, call her Mrs. Pony, the bruise will go away Laughing

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee   Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mrs. Pony's Thank You to Brian, Slim Jim & Lee
Page 1 of 1