Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

hope it was great

Last edited by Kelley on Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Happy Birthday to the Cat who keeps the beat!!!

Pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Frenchyfab

Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 am

How can I be late on that one, I miss it like i miss the Springtime, Happy Birthday Jim !
sunny
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:43 pm

Frenchyfab wrote:
How can I be late on that one, I miss it like i miss the Springtime, Happy Birthday Jim !
sunny

That's exactly what I was thinking !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLIM JIM PHANTOM !!
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 am

Is he 48 or 49 ?
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:31 am

he was born in 1961, so 48 then
Lee is the same age, born in August-a Leo, roar! Smile
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:22 pm

It seems really unbelievable, at less hard to realize, that Jim is 48, Lee will be this summer too, and Brian... 50 next month ! Summer 1981 looks so near in my mind...
Back to top Go down
Frenchyfab

Frenchyfab

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:43 am

i'm sure, you seen that video before, "chorus", "les enfants du rock" was my favorites from this periode, that video is very special for me cause i was reading lots of interviews from bruno Blum in magazines at the time...and the guy behing is one of the Hell's angel i saw after a show in 1983 at the Palace in paris, i think his name is Joel, that guy spoke to me as i was slapping on the back of the car with 3 others girls.( that was the Straycatmania)..he just say "Stop girls! "and I say "where are they going?"
he said to the " Hotel California" so everybodies laughed and he say "that's true girls!.."
that souvenir give me a taste of pink champagne in my mouth Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OOFgASwYw&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:14 am

I like that video too, Jim looks so and relaxed in that one
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:03 am

Frenchyfab wrote:
i'm sure, you seen that video before, "chorus", "les enfants du rock" was my favorites from this periode, that video is very special for me cause i was reading lots of interviews from bruno Blum in magazines at the time...and the guy behing is one of the Hell's angel i saw after a show in 1983 at the Palace in paris, i think his name is Joel, that guy spoke to me as i was slapping on the back of the car with 3 others girls.( that was the Straycatmania)..he just say "Stop girls! "and I say "where are they going?"
he said to the " Hotel California" so everybodies laughed and he say "that's true girls!.."
that souvenir give me a taste of pink champagne in my mouth Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3OOFgASwYw&feature=related

Souvenirs, souvenirs...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!   Happy  Belated birthday, Jim!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Belated birthday, Jim!!!
Page 1 of 1