Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

can flashy cars make men appear sexier?

Go down 
+3
RadiationSteve
Andi
Kelley
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Empty
PostSubject: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 am

can they?

Flashy cars

I love the photos of Brian and his cars, pretty cool (and sexy to me of course!)
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 am

and I like the photos of the posters here and their cars too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:11 am

I think it depends on how much money the owner of the car has... if all his investments are on the car and nothing left for the rest, hmm, i bet you a girl would leave him from the very first minute she discovers it ;-)

However, I'm the sexiest man on earth, so girls.... no need to look to another man!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 pm

Patsy Cline wrote a song about this very thing, one of my favourites of her tunes. Here's the audio with a quasi-interesting slideshow:

Back to top Go down
RadiationSteve

RadiationSteve

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Slim Jon Phantom wrote:
However, I'm the sexiest man on earth, so girls.... no need to look to another man!

I don't know about that jon.....judging by your avatar, you're a shadow of the 'man' you use to be! Wink

I hope girls don't judge men by their cars. There might be a great guy out there who can only afford a small cheap car......but he might be kind, thoughtfull, etc and would do anything for his gal. I say, don't judge by appearances alone.
Also someone might have a flash car today.....but not tomorrow (if my wife's out on the road!)

Brian has some flash cars, and it's a hobby etc. But he would be just as cool if he didn't even drive. So i guess the car is just a bonus if you're looking for a fast ride..... Embarassed

btw - When i met my wife she was riding a mo-ped! So it's a good job i wasn't interested in her money or how uncool she looked! Cool
Back to top Go down
http://larrynormanpages.ning.com/
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Mopeds are cool Steve! I have two myself, Vintage Zundapp is the thing!
Back to top Go down
RadiationSteve

RadiationSteve

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:03 am

lol! Fair enough Bob, i'll take your word for that!
But this moped wasn't vintage or powerful.....it was only 50cc!!!
I had to push the Wife up hill....and that's when she wasn't riding the bike!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:15 am

Radiation, I just have that shadow to prevent girls from faiting lol!
But I agree with you on the second part of your post; the good thing about it is that at least in my case, I hate driving and, it's my fiancee who has the flashy car and drives me here and there. Well, the flashy car is no more than at Seat Toledo but it's a nice one.
Back to top Go down
RadiationSteve

RadiationSteve

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Jon, girls fainting when they see you might not be a good thing! Surprised affraid
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:52 am

RadiationSteve wrote:
Jon, girls fainting when they see you might not be a good thing! Surprised affraid

Why does Phantom of the Opera suddenly come to mind?

Twisted Evil
hrg
Back to top Go down
RadiationSteve

RadiationSteve

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 am

Hot Rod Girl wrote:
RadiationSteve wrote:

Why does Phantom of the Opera suddenly come to mind?

Twisted Evil
hrg

lol! lol! afro lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh Steve, if they pass out it's a nice thing so that I can help them out to recover ;-)

The Phantom of the Opera?? lol! don't know HRG, but sure it doesn't have anything to do with me lol! I'm Slim Jon Phantom, the original Stray Cat hehehe
Back to top Go down
mjcodina

mjcodina

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 pm

okay way wierd. i clicked the flashy cars link and a video came up about a lady who was in love with a bridge a fighter jet, and a bow and arrow. this was Legit love. she had a commitment ceremony with the Eiffel tower and had her name changed to eiffel
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/mjcodina/Codinaduty/Welcome.html
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:49 am

sorry you missed it

Last edited by Kelley on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: can flashy cars make men appear sexier?   can flashy cars make men appear sexier? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:08 pm

I drive a 2005 Volkswagen Transporter van. It's black so it sorta looks like Mr.T and the A Team is drivin' by ,only without the 4 million machine guns and the phallic Cuban cigars.
Back to top Go down

can flashy cars make men appear sexier?
Page 1 of 1