Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!

Go down 
+33
Diggey
weaser
matt
BethAnn
The_Temp
Twenty Flight Rick
sidelake bob
wee mark
Tweedboy6L6
donpepe
Rickabilly
Aussie_Sam
tvthewiredturtle
frenchlmp
enjay07
FranckVillano
MarkUK
Rocky Mountain Cat
Davy Jones
Bear85
Brett
Hot Rod Girl
gretschoholic
RadiationSteve
Guitarmaniac
Setzerado
FrenchyCat
Spanishdavid
Le Hub'
EskimoPie
johnnykool327
Kelley
Andi
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
weaser

weaser

Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:00 am

When it closer, send me a PM and we can meet up. I have the 'Gold' package, it is nice.
Back to top Go down
Diggey

Diggey

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:18 am

Man there is some great stuf there. I wish I could have been. I love the photo of his guitars. Does anyone know if he played that Leopard Spotted guitar? Although I've heard complaints that it is way to bright and trebly, I for some sick reason dig the spots. (I have a White Falcon and a Black Phoenix, so I love over the top).

Anyway, thanks
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:55 am

About 30 minutes before the show, the guitar tech put the leopard guitar was in the onstage "garbage can." I thought for sure it was going to be played. But just before Brian came on, they pulled it out and put the red Gretsch in there - Brian used it on the encores. Otherwise, Brian played the orange Gretsch for the entire show.

If someone wants to use the proper names for the guitars, that's fine with me - I don't play the gee-tar, I just play the violin, viola and occasionally, the fool. I would have just referred to them as "Spotty," "Eddie," and "Red-n-Sparkly."

Sparkle-billy
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:58 am

Oooh! Lest I forget, check out Slim Jim Phantom's site. Beth-Ann got some real purty pictures from the show - some of the best we've seen so far!

Front rooooow-a-billy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm

Rick, your avatar pic would do you justice if it said "got tummy" ;-)
Back to top Go down
babar95

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 am

Hi everybody !

Have you got a bigger photo of the backstage which we see on this photo?

Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 N17200130_37334722_1265468

It's just for the pin-up picture.

Thanks you so much.
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:29 am

Babar, does this help? I took it in Melbourne.

Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 3324208100_01ec981517_o
Back to top Go down
babar95

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:17 am

Andi, It's exactly that! Merci beaucoup !
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 pm

that would make a great tattoo...

anyone got a picture of it from straight on, as opposed to from a slight angle ?

Cheers

Dave
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Hi all.

After being absent for three weeks, I finally got through all the stories, reviews and videos of the show. Thanks for posting all this cool stuff and sharing your experiences.

I look forward to the reviews of the upcoming BSO and Nashvillains shows.

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 pm

pony65k wrote:
Hi all.

After being absent for three weeks, I finally got through all the stories, reviews and videos of the show. Thanks for posting all this cool stuff and sharing your experiences.

I look forward to the reviews of the upcoming BSO and Nashvillains shows.

René-a-pony

Yeah and just as you're about to leave to go OS! Dinner tonite @ Manto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!   Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats Setzer BDay Bash reviews, pics, vids!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4