Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COSTA MESA SETLIST

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

COSTA MESA SETLIST Empty
PostSubject: COSTA MESA SETLIST   COSTA MESA SETLIST Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:46 pm

18 tracks (counting the encore) and the 2 "news" (7 Nights To Rock & Sweet Gene Vincent).
What do you think ? It might be already the same for the Farewell tour...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

COSTA MESA SETLIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: COSTA MESA SETLIST   COSTA MESA SETLIST Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:17 pm

I'd like 30 songs with an half of unsual one (Little Miss Prissy, Can't Hurry Love, Cryin' Shame, Cross of Love, Important Words, Lonely Summer Nights, You don't Believe me, Little Sister, Nervous Breakdown, Gonna Ball...).

And, please, a different set every night...

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
RadiationSteve

RadiationSteve

COSTA MESA SETLIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: COSTA MESA SETLIST   COSTA MESA SETLIST Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Yeah, i don't like to say it (but i will LOL).....Starting with 'Rumble', then 'Double', then 'Something'....i just thought that 4 years on from the Euros my heroes might have at least changed the pecking order!
Of course i'll be happy with any song. I'm well aware that i'll be lucky just by seeing them. On the other hand, with so many fans eagerly awaiting a rematch of earlier triumphs, it would be a bit of an anticlimax if the set lists are almost exactly the same!
I don't expect Brian to write some new amazing song. I just hope that all the farewell gigs in each country are really special. I'm not moaning, i'm looking forward to it too much.
The set list in question (to be far) is a one off. There's no telling what changes the Cats might have in mind for further outtings.
This list contains the big singles, and as it's been said before - just like Elvis or anybody really, Stray Cats are always going to play the hits. Which leaves only about 12 songs which are changable.
I think we may see the likes of 'Gina' played at future gigs....whether we'd have to go to all the concerts to get 5 or 6 different songs still remains to be seen.....
I hope not, but i will say that (and forgive me for 'Straying' off point) this, well the London gig in september may be the last oppotunity i have to meet these guys who i have loved since 1980. So what i'm saying is i hope they hang around with the fans if they can after the shows! Unfortunately i'll probably have to leave quite soon and miss them, but it would be great if others get to meet them for the very first time!

Steve
Back to top Go down
http://larrynormanpages.ning.com/
Sponsored content

COSTA MESA SETLIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: COSTA MESA SETLIST   COSTA MESA SETLIST Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COSTA MESA SETLIST
Page 1 of 1