Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Mother's Day!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

Happy Mother's Day! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 am

Another year goes by, the kids are bigger, and the time flies. Happy Mother's Day to all you hard-working mommies!

Hope your day is filled with all sorts of good stuff, and you get a break today.

I'm getting ready to go out for Mongolian BBQ with the family, and then off to see Big Sandy and His Fly Rite Boys.

Take care all,
hrg
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:15 pm

Happy Mother's Day to you HRG and all of the other moms out there!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Oh, in Spain Mother's Day falls on the first Sunday of May - interesting to know that this day falls on a different date in the English speaking countries
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:27 pm

Happy Mothers Day, moms!

In Australia Mothers Day is the same date (but occurs the day before because of the time difference) but Fathers Day is on a different day - it's in September instead of June. That makes things confusing.

In about two weeks, my mother is getting one heckuva Mothers Day present- I'm moving in with her. (only temporarily, mind you!) She can't wait! Crazy woman!
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:20 pm

Let me know if you need a home for that SSLVO while your staying at Mom's! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:53 pm

To all the moms:

Happy Mother's Day!

to HRG:

hope you had a great time at the Big Sandy show!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:28 am

Andi,
heheh, in Spain Father's Day falls on May 16th (Saint Joseph).
It's funny how the same celebrations occur in different days
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:03 am

Andi wrote:
Happy Mothers Day, moms!

In Australia Mothers Day is the same date (but occurs the day before because of the time difference) but Fathers Day is on a different day - it's in September instead of June. That makes things confusing.

In about two weeks, my mother is getting one heckuva Mothers Day present- I'm moving in with her. (only temporarily, mind you!) She can't wait! Crazy woman!

Wow Andi! Exciting times ahead. Good luck with your impending move.

Take care,
hrg
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:02 am

Thanks HRG. I'm definitely excited to see where life takes me next!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Happy Mother's Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Mother's Day!
Page 1 of 1