Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jetbunny

HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Empty
PostSubject: HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...   HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:46 am

...that sings about getting drunk and lying on the floor...

The guitar starts first, followed by the vocals, drums and bass follows after a minute or so.

I can't remember it. It's been eons since I have it in my cassette tape. And I can't find it anymore.

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...   HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Geez, cannae remember any at the moment...

But about getting drunk or something like that.... off the top of me head, Drink That Bottle Down or Rebels Rule. I was going through the titles of all the songs, but I cannae think which one are you talking about.

Starting with the guitar, then vocals and then drum and bass.... another option could be How Long You Wanna Live Anyway!

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...   HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:43 pm

The song is Runaway Train from the CD Let's Go Faster. I just listened to that song today on the way home from work. great song.

The line is: I fell down on the bar room floor, the bartender said don't come round here no more.....

Hope that helps.

Have A Gretsch Day !

Ross Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...   HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:48 am

Oh yeaaah!! You're right RRoss!!!
I went through Let's Go Faster but I said to meself: Nah, from LGF, that cannot be!!
Back to top Go down
jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...   HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:27 am

Yes! That's the song!

It's inside my brain the past couple of days and sadly, I don't have any copy of it anymore. Great riff, lyrics and everything!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...   HELP: What's that Stray Cats song... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP: What's that Stray Cats song...
Page 1 of 1