Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Barbara Bilinglsley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vic

vic

RIP Barbara Bilinglsley Empty
PostSubject: RIP Barbara Bilinglsley   RIP Barbara Bilinglsley Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 7:56 am

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-me-barbara-billingsley-20101017,0,7345907.story

From the obits I read this am, she sounds like a truely nice person, not to far from the character she portrayed.

Always loved the show, but more so now what it stood for. And yeah, I get it that America in the 50s wasn't really like that, but for a heck of a lot of people it was pretty close. I'm a 70s kid and I was truely blessed to pretty much have that upbringing which clearly seldom exists anymore. So for you Aussie's and Euro's if you ever wondered what life in 50s US was like for most, find a "leave it to Beaver"cd.

Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: RIP Barbara Bilinglsley   RIP Barbara Bilinglsley Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 8:06 am

RIP. One of the great TV moms of any era.
Back to top Go down
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: RIP Barbara Bilinglsley   RIP Barbara Bilinglsley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm

And now Mr C.

Tom Bosley

Be careful Bill Cosby and Andy Griffith
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: RIP Barbara Bilinglsley   RIP Barbara Bilinglsley Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:05 pm

-june cleaver

RIP Barbara Bilinglsley 129043691026501156
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Barbara Bilinglsley   RIP Barbara Bilinglsley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Barbara Bilinglsley
Page 1 of 1