Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you upload ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

How do you upload ? Empty
PostSubject: How do you upload ?   How do you upload ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 am

Excuse my pre computer age ignorance but having spent most of my life at war in 18th century Europe, colonising primitive cultures and whatnot, Lord Blackshadow requires assistance in the following endevour........How do you upload a video or link from YouTube etc to HoodooVooDoo Lounge. I come across quiet alot of stuff that I'd love to share but I dont know how to ? ? ?
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload ?   How do you upload ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:14 am

Really not that hard, LVB. When posting - or replying to - a subject on the Lounge, you have several icons on your screen (above "the place where you type your message" Laughing ), and among them you will find one that looks like three links of a chain. That's for posting links. Click on that icon, and you'll get one string to copy and paste the link, and one for naming the link (ie. HERE or LINK or LIVE NUDE CHICKS or whatever you want... Wink). Two spots to the right, there's another icon with a piece of a movie roll, that's for embedding a youtube video. Click the icon, and paste the youtube url in the string, and Voila! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload ?   How do you upload ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:03 am

Thanks Gretschoholic, I'll try that and see what happens..............
Back to top Go down
Ashley36Stauffer

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload ?   How do you upload ? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 am

Thanks for the answer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you upload ?   How do you upload ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you upload ?
Page 1 of 1