Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Empty
PostSubject: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:41 pm

yep!
for Valentines.. the gift that sez "I'm selfish" get your own roses n candy!

Limited Ed. Nocturne Dyno Brain in Ruby Sparkle Metal Flake and a nocturne exclusive
Ruby gemstone studded 100% leather guitar strap. Crafted in the USA by MjCodina for us in heavy duty horse hide w stainless steel buckle and top quality rhinestone gems that look like jewel lights from a vintage amp, fully lined and stitched.. adjustable from 50-55" inches (7 settings) shorter settings are possible with the buckle piece removed.
The gift set that tells your gretsch guitar "i love you" available
here:

http://thenocturnebrainseltzer.blogspot.com

your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines 166841_10150092218607970_240721872969_6054981_4347328_n
your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines 180997_10150092218467970_240721872969_6054977_4477484_n
your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines 179613_10150092219382970_240721872969_6055005_8014519_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
chunkymac

PostSubject: Re: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:59 am

where can i get those straps from???
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:13 am

chunkymac wrote:
where can i get those straps from???

only from me Smile my design for nocturne by matt..but for now its promotional
with the ruby sparkle dynobrain
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 am

nicely done...the straps are awesome looking and my birthstone is represented!

BTW, I dig the ruby flake job on the Spectra Sonic pickguard! Glad to see one back in your hands! You'll have to share some mod recipes with me! Aluminum Tru-Arc low rider is one of my must recommendations!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:51 am

I'm Incinerator wrote:

BTW, I dig the ruby flake job on the Spectra Sonic pickguard! Glad to see one back in your hands! You'll have to share some mod recipes with me! Aluminum Tru-Arc low rider is one of my must recommendations!

dont need the low rider, this is a stock 12" and is perfect brother
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:26 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:

dont need the low rider, this is a stock 12" and is perfect brother

the stock bridge was good for the sound, but I didn't like the low E slipping off in a moment of really digging in. Since I'm not too set up saavy, I just remedied it with the Tru Arc, no slippage and a little more zing-zing to the sound. Maybe I will search out some grooved Ti saddles to put in on the adjust-o-matic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines   your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your secret lover doesnt like flowers n candy 4 Valentines
Page 1 of 1