Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Documentary for you aging boomers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vic

vic

Documentary for you aging boomers Empty
PostSubject: Documentary for you aging boomers   Documentary for you aging boomers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:36 am

I caught this documentary On Demand (it's on Netflix too if you don't have comcast) about the Sherman brothers. They were the songwriters that wrote all that stuff for Disney in the 60s that many of us grew up on in the Wonderful World of Color days. Fascinating look into how much talent and effort tin pan ally types had back in the day. Makes me feel humbled and foolish to call myself a musician.

Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Documentary for you aging boomers   Documentary for you aging boomers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

cool I will check it out.. BTW where the F have you been? you've missed the inner-net drama over at GDP and G-T
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
vic

vic

PostSubject: Re: Documentary for you aging boomers   Documentary for you aging boomers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:32 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
cool I will check it out.. BTW where the F have you been? you've missed the inner-net drama over at GDP and G-T

Glad to see you haven't banned yourself from hdvdl. Check your pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Documentary for you aging boomers   Documentary for you aging boomers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Documentary for you aging boomers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: Off topic-
Jump to: