Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy Empty
PostSubject: The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy   The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:21 am

Been trawling the internet looking for old Cats pics to make CD covers recently and was struck by how great the band looked in the early 80's. The way that people often say that a cool car looks like it's doing 70 even when it's stationary, whenever I look at those old pics - even when they're not on stage - I always think it's like the rock'n'roll equivalent. I saw them quite a few times in the very earliest days but you never really appreciate stuff until years after the event.

There's a brilliant photobook waiting to be compiled by someone of those early days!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy   The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Heeeey!!!
It will take me a while to post all my stuff on the blog, but one of my ideas is to do like a tour archive, pretty much like Rocky Mountain Cat's Setzer Archive, but with the tours done all through the years and illustrating those periods with different photos. It would be cool for sure!!
Back to top Go down
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy   The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:28 am

Someone like Jon with tons of stuff could do a great book - doubt whether there would be a big enough market for a publisher to back it though.

Imagine if Brian was big on the scale of Dylan etc - could do one of those books with all the repro artifacts in etc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy   The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rockin'-est Cats In The Galaxy
Page 1 of 1