Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phantom ,Rocker And Slick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Empty
PostSubject: Phantom ,Rocker And Slick   Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 pm

Did anyone here ever see Phantom, Rocker and Slick.
Back in February 1986 when I lived in New York they did a record signing at Tower records on West 4th st. I got them to sign the PRS album plus Jim and Lee also signed my copy of Stray Cats first album.
That same night I saw them they play at the old Ritz and they were great. They played all the album plus Drink that bottle down and possibly some other song. Lee played mostly electric bass but he did have the slap bass out for Runnin from the hounds. Jim played a full,sit down drum kit but on some song he had the stand up kit. I do remember it was a great show, I was there with a beautiful girl ,it was snowing and we had great fun on the 4 train back to the Bronx. I have some photos of the show somewhere and will post them some time.
I thought the first album was rockin but the second one wasnt up to much.
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: Phantom ,Rocker And Slick   Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:55 pm

I guess I shouda posted this in the other artists section....Apologies
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Phantom ,Rocker And Slick   Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:04 am

irishguy wrote:
I guess I shouda posted this in the other artists section....Apologies

Don`t worry about that, just tell us more about the fun on the train Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Shocked
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: Phantom ,Rocker And Slick   Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:10 pm

I love PR&S!!!! It'd be great to see the photos. I have only just become aware of another PR&S track that was slipped into the Stray Cat's Rock Therapy CD. In case you don't know, it's called "I Wanna Cry". It's a song in the ilk of the first album PR&S did. Geez, I'd love to see them do another CD, how cool would that be!! Would have been a wild show....bring on the pics.

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Phantom ,Rocker And Slick   Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:47 pm

I agree with Dave bounce

Can we have chapter 2.

Wee Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phantom ,Rocker And Slick   Phantom ,Rocker And Slick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phantom ,Rocker And Slick
Page 1 of 1