Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll Empty
PostSubject: Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll   Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Hello,
I'm selling my Vintage (~1970'ies) WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo. Machine works flawless, just some minor cosmetic issues with the case. Machine is in perfect working condition. The cover of the case is missing and there's no footswitch too. But who needs that anyway? Modelname of the Tape Echo is MKIII.
It's solid state and produced great sounds from classic slapback to washy sleepwalk. It also has a gain knob which drives your tube amp and make him clip early. I loved this in combination with my Brian Seltzer and the Setzer Hotrod Gretsch and my Laney Class A 20W Tubehead.
If you purchase the Tape Echo you'll get a full roll of highquality 1/4" recording tape made by Dictaphone to splice your own tape loops. The tape rool is 3600 feet (1km) - so you are well supplied for some time ;-)

Here's a youtube video which shows NOT my tape echo but one equivalent to mine. The pictures below show mine. I'm asking for 350 Euros plus shipping. Please ask for shipping costs. Item location is Vienna/Austria - EUROPE. Paypal is accepted.

Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll 82_-579733308Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll 82_520874002
Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll 82_-49157452
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll   Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:59 pm

holy sheep dip.. lets talk

email me
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com

Vintage WEM Watkins CopiCat Tape Echo for Sale with free Tape Roll
Page 1 of 1