Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Setzer Gretsches

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

New Setzer Gretsches Empty
PostSubject: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 pm

In the interview that was recently posted in the All Things Setzer section of this site, Brian mentioned rolling out some new Gretsches this year. Has anyone heard any new details about these forthcoming models? TV, are you going to NAMM this year? If you see these, will you please post pics?
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Twenty Flight Rick wrote:
In the interview that was recently posted in the All Things Setzer section of this site, Brian mentioned rolling out some new Gretsches this year. Has anyone heard any new details about these forthcoming models? TV, are you going to NAMM this year? If you see these, will you please post pics?

Haven't read that!!! That's defintely caught my attention Shocked

Last edited by pony65k on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:14 pm

I read it in that Setzer interview posted here on the Setzer section. That got my attention quick, especially his comment on the finishes.
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Twenty Flight Rick wrote:
I read it in that Setzer interview posted here on the Setzer section. That got my attention quick, especially his comment on the finishes.

I like the sound of two tone and new hardware. It's good that he says it has to be an upgrade, not just a new paint job on the same old stuff, unlike a certain guitar company starting with G and ending in ibson. Hmm, new hardware he's discovered, maybe a built in Nocturne Dyno Brain?? Tavo, have you been keeping a secret from us??? Wink
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:17 pm

Great question! TV spill the beans will 'ya? Laughing
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:33 pm

TV is missing in action!! Send out the search party Wink
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:57 am

Any photos out jet?
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:42 pm

I haven't seen any. I'm sure TV will pass along any updates as they become available.
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 am

Thanks Rick. Maybe we have to wait to Namm?
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:19 pm

I think he's there now. Isn't that show usually held around this time each year?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Setzer Gretsches   New Setzer Gretsches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Setzer Gretsches
Page 1 of 1