Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Loose Noose (ex.Restless)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
laurent327

laurent327

Loose Noose (ex.Restless) Empty
PostSubject: Loose Noose (ex.Restless)   Loose Noose (ex.Restless) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:42 am

Mark Harman (Ex. Restless) Out of the ashes of the worlds No.1 Neo Rockabilly band RESTLESS steps LOOSENOOSE, a wild and rockin' country rock trio headed by former Restless front man Mark Harman. Backed up by two formidable musicians Jeff Bayly on double bass and Mark Simpson on drums, these Boys have already been making big waves across the globe with their mixture of 50's influenced rockabilly and modern country-rock music. Having secured shows in Europe to Las Vegas and Japan, the word is that there's a new band in town. Their eagerly anticipated first release on Crazy Love records simply entitled 'LOOSENOOSE' boasts no fewer that TWENTY sizzling hot tracks, all but one penned by Harman. Recorded throughout 2008, this record is destined to push them straight to the front of the runners and promises to fill dancefloors the world over. From the country rockin' Heartbreaker KATERINE to the downright dirty RICH LITTLE BITCH and their own rendition of the Garth Brooks classic PAPA LOVED MAMA, this debut album is an eclectic mixture of all the rockin' influences handed down throughout history. From Presley to Brooks or Hank Williams to the Mavericks, there's something here for anybody with any taste to enjoy. Harmans' songwriting has matured like a fine wine with age and the musicianship is simply out of this world.

Loose Noose (ex.Restless) 17869

01. Southern Belle

02. Katerine

03. Hangin' on for you

04. Jaynalena

05. Papa loved Mama*

06. Your just no good

07. Crazy Heart

08. How do I know?

09. Rich Little Bitch

10. Rozadetta

11. I keep forgettin' to remember

12. You will never need me

13. Mr. Blues (keeps callin')

14. Flash in the Pan

15. Devil got a hold

16. Hello, did we just say goodbye?

17. If my heart could speak

18. Crazy Heart

19. Mr. Blues

20. Devil got a hold (the Lucifer Mix)
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Loose Noose (ex.Restless) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loose Noose (ex.Restless)   Loose Noose (ex.Restless) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 am

Thanks Laurent, it seems wild, really...
Back to top Go down

Loose Noose (ex.Restless)
Page 1 of 1