Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

has anyone seen this pic collection before?

Go down 
+6
tvthewiredturtle
Cristo
badkitty
Brent
gretschoholic
Kelley
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

has anyone seen this pic collection before? Empty
PostSubject: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:11 am

just thought I would share, looks interesting, from the 2004 tour?

http://www.juhaseila.com/Stray%20Cats/index.html
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:02 pm

kelley68 wrote:
looks so cute here:
http://www.jeffpallay.com/images/MiscPics/74.jpg

Uh-oh! Mullet allert Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:09 pm

Don't steer us onto another mullet topic...next thing we'll see Budgie in his underwear again!
Back to top Go down
http://tigersharks.ca
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 pm

.next thing we'll see Budgie in his underwear again!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:15 pm

but gretsaholic, he looks so CUUUTE in that pic, who cares about the mullet, lol
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:32 pm

hey, I thought a mullet was short hair on top and long on the bottom, like that idiot Dog the Bounty Hunter that is so popular here that is a typical mullet hair, right?
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 10:40 pm

Quote :
hey, I thought a mullet was short hair on top and long on the bottom, like that idiot Dog the Bounty Hunter that is so popular here that is a typical mullet hair, right?

Yeah, you know... "business in the front, party in the back!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm

um okay, thanks Cristo, love your avatar, it's cute
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Thanks! I made it on the South Park website - you can mix n match all the different shapes/sizes and colors, clothes, etc. - I tried to create it in my own image... at least, how I normally look/feel. Beer in hand! Haha drunken

Someone else here at the HDVDL has or had a pretty sweet "Simpsonize Me" avatar, but I tried that and I couldn't get it to work. Probably user error.

Back to the mullets! I've rocked the mullet before as a stupid gag, and I had a partner in that crime. We just decided outta the blue one day to go get our mops cut into some nasty mullets, and went to one of the girly salons in town, dressed as our usual sloppy selves, and the one hairdresser refused to cut my hair. She said she could give me a "nice, clean haircut" so I had to pay a younger (and cuter!) stylist with a sense of adventure and rebellious spirit to transform my golden beach-bum mop into a redneck nightmare. I had the "steps" too!

WARNING: Guys, if you have a girlfriend, don't ever do this. It's for your own good, trust me.

CHEERS!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:39 pm

badkitty wrote:

did somebody ring for a topless frosty?

has anyone seen this pic collection before? L_5935cd0b70250a88bcec522c33ddae79
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:15 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
badkitty wrote:

did somebody ring for a topless frosty?

has anyone seen this pic collection before? L_5935cd0b70250a88bcec522c33ddae79

Gosh, I don't know what's whiter....his boxers, his skin, or the snow! Razz (this in no way was meant as a "racial" remark, just an observation)

rendeer
hrg
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:24 am

Hot Rod Girl wrote:

Gosh, I don't know what's whiter....his boxers, his skin, or the snow! Razz (this in no way was meant as a "racial" remark, just an observation)

rendeer
hrg

Then you haven't seen him dance, have you? lol!

Bust a Move-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:55 am

Rickabilly wrote:

Then you haven't seen him dance, have you?

I was dancing...
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:56 am

The thing that's been keeping me awake at night recently is... Why do I have nipples?

Milkless Budge
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:14 am

Budgie wrote:
The thing that's been keeping me awake at night recently is... Why do I have nipples?

Milkless Budge

Your answers are found here Sleepless in Seattle
has anyone seen this pic collection before? Nipple-300
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:34 pm

Sure, Budgie will run out into the snow in his boxers.....I think a REAL man would've taken off his shoes! (and socks) Smile
The "boxers, sneekers & mullet" look just never caught on, did it? You could've been a real trendsetter! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone seen this pic collection before?   has anyone seen this pic collection before? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

has anyone seen this pic collection before?
Page 1 of 1