Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.

Go down 
+6
webelvis
Brett
Hot Rod Girl
rockabilly guy
Kelley
pony65k
10 posters
AuthorMessage
pony65k

pony65k

The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:48 pm

Hi everyone.

I going to be visiting the boards off and on over the next few days (more off than on), so I just want to wish everyone here and all the Cats a very Merry Christmas and I pray that everyone has a safe and healthy 2009 and that it brings all the joys of live and love to you all. I hope you all enjoy the festive season with those you love and please spare a thought and prayer for those who are away from their families this year, especially those fighting on our behalf's.

Thank you all for your friendships, I have really enjoyed being part of this family and sharing our common interests and learning all about your interests.

Take care.

René santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:57 pm

Mele Kelikimaka!!!

Hawaii Santa
Back to top Go down
rockabilly guy

rockabilly guy

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:17 pm

Nice thoughts Rene,
especially for the troops.
Here's hoping they ALL come home safely.

Have a great Christmas everyone and spare a thought for your friendly hard working cab drivers taking all you merry people home!!

Ho ho ho
Steve
santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Hey All,
Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Remember the reason for the season, and then everything else will fall into place.

God bless,
hrg
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 am

Merry X-Mas to all!

HVL is a great board and i`m happy i found it.

Thank you very much!
All the cool guys from the US, Australia, Germany, England, France, Ireland, Scottland, Greece, Italy, Alaska and God knows where you`re all from.

The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. SantaHarley

keep on rockin'...

Brett
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 am

Thanks a lot for all the fun we had together this, and that we're gonna have the next year.
Merry Christmas to everyone of you, or as we say here in germany:
"fröhliche weihnachten!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Merry Christmas everybody
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:46 pm

To all my friends here at the HDVDL, and to everyone that plays the best guitars in the world...

The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. MerryGretschmassm
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:19 pm

To all of ye here at the forum, Brian, Julie, Lee, Jim, all of the BSO, and all of the musicians Brian has played with over the years, all of their/your respective families, and to all those away sailing at sea I say:

"MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YE!

Capt. Jones
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:08 pm

rock & roll xmas and boogie new year to everyone from finland, home of santa!!!!
Lots of snow and -7 C in my hometown, perfect xmas weather!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.   The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Non Official Merry Christmas Thread.
Page 1 of 1