Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy new Year!!!

Go down 
+17
Le Hub'
Bear85
Pistol Pete
vic
Kid Setzer
sidelake bob
Andi
Davy Jones
enjay07
matt
FrenchyCat
Guitarmaniac
Brett
webelvis
Hot Rod Girl
Rocky Mountain Cat
Kelley
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelley

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:48 am

Hope everyone here has a Happy New Year and please stay safe and just watch the many fireworks outside your backyard

here is a pic I would like to share
The famous Pearl Harbor tower

this is right outside our Ford Island restaurant
all the tourists take a pic of this
it is the tower where the Pacific Fleet battleships were moored and the infamous Pearl Harbor attack on the base began.

Have a great night!!

love Kelley
Back to top Go down
Rocky Mountain Cat

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:56 am

Have a fantastic 2009 everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://www.setzerarchive.com
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:37 am

Here's to a special 2009! It's already shaping up to be a rather interesting year. May we all stay out of the poor house, keep a roof over our heads, keep food on the table, and not be taxed to death!

Happy New Year!
hrg
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:53 am

Have a rockin' rollin' start to 2009 everybody!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Brett

Brett

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:47 am

Happy new year and keep on rockin in 2009!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:02 am

I wonder if someting's left from the booze Tommy bought just before Christmas^^

Have a happy New Years evening!

Or as we say in Bavaria: Kommts gut rĂ¼ber!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
Kelley

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:36 am

Guitarmanic, I LOVE that clip
thanks drunken
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 am

I wish everybody here in this rockin' forum an happy new year!!!
2008 is passing away and it's been a great year with the Cats european tour; we had a lot of happiness and emotions; I only wish 2008 doesn't mean the end of the band (we talked so much about farewell, I won't go on now).
Hope 2009 will be as rockin' as this ending millesime.

Plenty of health to everybody!!

FrenchyCat

PS: thanks for this wonderfull gift: I've never seen this video, it's great!!
Back to top Go down
matt

matt

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:48 am

Happy New Year Everybody I hope its a good one CHEERS !!!!!
Back to top Go down
enjay07

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 pm

Happy New Year to all! Celebrate safely! drunken

Here's to a new year full of friendships, new beginnings (a new job for me!), new opportunities, and a wish for peace!

~nj
Back to top Go down
Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:37 pm

Happy New Year to all of ye!

We'll be watching the cannonball drop and at midnight, we be a' firiing the cannons!

Capt. Jones
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:48 pm

From a place where 2009 is already almost 8 hours old,

HAPPY NEW YEAR HDVDL!!!!

It got up to almost 100 degrees fahrenheit (37C) in my house yesterday (and we don't have air conditioning) so we sat under a tree in the backyard in our bathing suits with the sprinkler on us for a couple hours. It's Looks like today's shaping up for more of the same with the temps already at 82F/28C and it's only 8am- so see you under the sprinkler!!

sunny
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:30 pm

Happy new year!
sunny

Just get back to Stockholm after a great week in France.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:07 pm

andi wrote:
From a place where 2009 is already almost 8 hours old,

HAPPY NEW YEAR HDVDL!!!!

It got up to almost 100 degrees fahrenheit (37C) in my house yesterday (and we don't have air conditioning) so we sat under a tree in the backyard in our bathing suits with the sprinkler on us for a couple hours. It's Looks like today's shaping up for more of the same with the temps already at 82F/28C and it's only 8am- so see you under the sprinkler!!

sunny

affraid ummah!!!! I'm gonna have to call the water brigade on you Andi Razz

It was 35 degrees in my house, we don't have air con either and our portable air evaporators keep short circuiting the house! So a nice and sweaty start to the new year for me.

Happy new year everyone!

Kid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
vic

vic

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:

It was 35 degrees in my house, we don't have air con either and our portable air evaporators keep short circuiting the house! So a nice and sweaty start to the new year for me.

Kid.

I used to love winter, but as I become an even grumpier old man, 35C sound pretty nice. Happy 2009
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:01 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

It's lunchtime Jan 1st here and I had a great time last night! Plenty of beer, champagne and wine! Seafood pig out, but best of all, my family and good friends to share it with!

Hopefully one day I can meet in person all of you guys.

Have a great New Year and enjoy!

Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:02 pm

Andi and Kid,
We had about 26C yesterday and today it's about the same!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:04 pm

Pistol Pete wrote:
Andi and Kid,
We had about 26C yesterday and today it's about the same!

The weather may be better where you are Pete, but Adelaide needs to have something going for it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Andi

Andi

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:17 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
ummah!!!! I'm gonna have to call the water brigade on you Andi Razz

Yeah I know, it's terrible. We don't have water restrictions in Bundaberg but I felt really bad about doing it anyway. But for my sanity and the calm and happiness of my home and marriage it was a necessity Wink We had it on the barest drizzle and finest spray possible if that's any consolation!! We're also spending as much time away from home as possible- as a matter of fact, I'm off to the air conditioning- I mean, the cinema- right now! Ciao!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Bear85

Bear85

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:38 pm

Half an hour left of 2008 here in Wisconsin, USA. I've been thinking of you Ozzies lately...it's snowed just about every other day here for the last two weeks. Wisconsin has had record December snowfall (about 48" in Green Bay). That's about 3.5 or 4 times the normal snowfall for December! The temp for my early morning snowblowing today was -3 F, which is about -20 C, I believe. I think our hig temp for the whole day was around 14 F (is that -10 C? I should know, being a physics teacher, but right now I'm too lazy to do the calculation.)

Happy New Year, everybody!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:36 pm

hey right now it is pouring in 68 degree weather!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 4:25 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:23 am

Bear85 wrote:
Half an hour left of 2008 here in Wisconsin, USA. I've been thinking of you Ozzies lately...it's snowed just about every other day here for the last two weeks. Wisconsin has had record December snowfall (about 48" in Green Bay). That's about 3.5 or 4 times the normal snowfall for December! The temp for my early morning snowblowing today was -3 F, which is about -20 C, I believe. I think our hig temp for the whole day was around 14 F (is that -10 C? I should know, being a physics teacher, but right now I'm too lazy to do the calculation.)

Happy New Year, everybody!

And to keep things going...the first day of 2009, and it's snowing again! Perhaps we should do a house swap with folks down under. You guys can cool off and do some snowmobiling, skiing, and ice fishing, and we'll enjoy the hot sun and surf.

Happy 2009!
hrg
Back to top Go down
Kelley

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:47 am

okay, there was an ambulance outside my building abuot an hour after midnight!!!
I wonder what happened???
someone had too much fun or what?
Back to top Go down
EskimoPie

EskimoPie

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Andi's New Year's day...   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:19 am

If it was 82F for Andi's New Year's day, that was exactly 100degrees Fahrenheit warmer than mine! (not counting wind chill, which brought it to -40F).

Happy new year, everyone, around the world, from the wilds of Anchorage!

Buffy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy new Year!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new Year!!!   Happy new Year!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy new Year!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next