Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Empty
PostSubject: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:24 pm

I was watchin some good hillbilly music on youtube and
stumbled on this BR549 video... a certain bassape happens
to be in it. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
matt

matt

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:44 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
to be in it. Cool

Ha ha ha very very funny so thats how planet of the Apes started ha ha ha
I always wondered what happened to Cesar after we see him at the end of the
charlton heston film lookin out the cage in the zoo everything seems so clear now ha ha ha
or mayebe not ha ha mayebe its the whiskey anybody catch my drift ha ha sorry folks
just my stupid sense of humor ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:25 pm

matt wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
to be in it. Cool

Ha ha ha very very funny so thats how planet of the Apes started ha ha ha
I always wondered what happened to Cesar after we see him at the end of the
charlton heston film lookin out the cage in the zoo everything seems so clear now ha ha ha
or mayebe not ha ha mayebe its the whiskey anybody catch my drift ha ha sorry folks
just my stupid sense of humor ha ha ha

you seen the size of the bassist in that band, and the way he throws an upright bass into the sky n catches it like its a rag doll? Cool
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:23 am

who are the two guys sitting on the grass right before the scene with Raul Malo and Robert Reynolds?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 am

Spanishdavid wrote:
who are the two guys sitting on the grass right before the scene with Raul Malo and Robert Reynolds?

Dont know who anyone in that video was other than Geoff and Brad paisley
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:43 am

I recognize there Brad Paisley, like you said... plus Jim Lauderdale (the guy chasing the monkey in the streets), Raul Malo and Robert Reynolds (from the Mavericks, having lunch at an outdoors restaurant), and Gary Bennet (founder BR549 member - hanging a gold record at the wall, at the very end).

I remember reading something about the monkey somewhere... seems to be a popular one as well.

Then, I don´t remember who the first guy in the red shirt is, or the two guys having lunch at the park, or the 3 "trobadours" in the green outfits.... or the ladies.

Oh, and Vintage Flick is the video producer company, which makes Smilin´Jay McDowell (the other BR5 founder, who actually was replaced by Geoff) be part of the video as well.

I´m sure Geoff can give us some of the names we are missing....
Back to top Go down
jshea71

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:04 pm

Man, BR549. There's a band that, by all rights, SHOULD have owned country music, had it not been for popular culture's embrace of the "pop-country sound"..ugh. Had a chance to see and meet all the guys in the original line-up and they were just the nicest most sincere guys, and have dug all their different incarnations since. Great band.

The three troubadours would be "Riders In the Shy", keepers of the singin' cowboy tradition. Brilliant in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:15 pm

In order of appearance:

Cowboy Jack Clement- Producer
Jim Lauderdale- karate expert?
Brad Paisley- Himself
The warren brothers- Guys on the grass
Raul Malo and Robert Reynolds of the mavericks- at lunch
Joey Miskulin, Ranger Doug, Too Slim- 3/4 of Riders in the Sky
Gary Bennett- Hanging the record.

Yes, Jay McDowell produced it. It was shot during a 2 Day Break between tours. The chimps name was Mikey, I don't know that he's famous though.

Just got home from our 2000 mile adventure. I sleep now.

g
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:55 am

Thanks Geoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video   BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BR549 Can you spot one of our forum members in this video
Page 1 of 1