Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chris isaak

Go down 
+5
pony65k
Daddio
Spanishdavid
Andi
cosbird
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cosbird

cosbird

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 am

with all the talk over in "all things setzer" about new recordings and stuff i just found out one of my wishes will be coming true .... chris will be releasing a new cd this year... no christmas or live stuff but a brand new cd... tis about bloody time .... yippeeee i'm one happy camper bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cosbird
Andi

Andi

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:32 pm

YES!!! Thank you for that Cosbird. I love Chris Isaak but haven't been following him very closely (last I checked his website was awful- difficult to navigate, not regularly updated, etc) so thank you very much for sharing the news!
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Wow, not only a new album, but a new TV show on the Biography Channel!! (I didn't even know there was such a channel...)

The Chris Isaak Hour - It's Biography meets Storytellers. This live performance and interview show will explore the lives of mainstream musical artists by allowing them to tell their life stories through the music they've created, the songs and artists that inspired them and the relationships they forged along their path to success. Hosted by music star, Chris Issak, each episode will bring guest's stories to life as viewers discover the experiences and influences which helped mold them into the person and performer they are today. Chris delivers major music credibility to the show. His intelligent, thoughtful and sometimes irreverent conversation style interviews will put his guests at ease. Inter-cut throughout the interview segments will be exclusive live performances of featured guests shot at an intimate venue.

The Chris Isaak Hour is produced by Scott Sternberg Productions with Scott Sternberg as executive producer. Executive producers for Bio Channel are Robert Sharenow and Tom Moody.
Back to top Go down
cosbird

cosbird

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:25 pm

andi wrote:
YES!!! Thank you for that Cosbird. I love Chris Isaak but haven't been following him very closely (last I checked his website was awful- difficult to navigate, not regularly updated, etc) so thank you very much for sharing the news!

no prob andi....am glad to be of service...have to agree with you though about the website... to be honest am quite a bit peeved off at the moment with some singers, bands etc and the internet... i just kind of don't understand in this day and age with the internet around so much and knowing how much it plays a part in maintaining a singers, etc profile how their managers etc don't take more of an interest in comunicating with the "fans"... the same with whats happened to the brian site, i'm sure we all agree that, that little personal touch made all the difference, i'm not for one minute blaming the artists but i know they are surrounded by people who could fill us in a bit more, i'l give you an example if you don't mind.. i recently added paulo coelho (an amazin' inspiration) to my myspace and i got a lovely comment back... now i know it was probably a standard reply but the fact was that someone be it him or an assistant took a m'ment to to take a sec and ackowledge the fact .... does that make sense??????

shall get off my soapbox now and go back to lurking..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cosbird
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:47 pm

andi wrote:
Wow, not only a new album, but a new TV show on the Biography Channel!! (I didn't even know there was such a channel...)

Do you know if there´s any chance of watching that over the internet????

Sounds like a great show....

Can´t wait for the new cd

Here´s one of the songs in that new cd:

Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 pm

CI is a good guy and an excellent artist. Cool
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm

My wife and I are going to his concert here in South Australia soon, so he may even play some new stuff. That'd be pretty cool. Ahhh, what a setting it will be, sitting on a blanket with a picnic basket, so nice red wine and Chris crooning, can't wait. Pity Tina A will be there. What a strange decision as an opening act. Oh well, that's what ear plugs are for.

René-a-pony
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Andi

Andi

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:27 pm

René, thanks for the heads up, I didn't even know he was coming! Looks like Dean and I'll be in Brisbane again on the 22nd of March... I just bought tix for Chris Isaak!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:49 pm

I'd probably really be into Isaak, but... you know... I pee standing up!!! lol!

Budge Pascal
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 pm

pony65k wrote:
My wife and I are going to his concert here in South Australia soon, so he may even play some new stuff. That'd be pretty cool. Ahhh, what a setting it will be, sitting on a blanket with a picnic basket, so nice red wine and Chris crooning, can't wait. Pity Tina A will be there. What a strange decision as an opening act. Oh well, that's what ear plugs are for.

René-a-pony

You still going on about Tina A?!?!?! The wheels of corporate sponsorship work in mysterious ways!

P.S. We're at the rehearsal rooms in Federick St, Welland today after 2 30, pop in if you're out and about....bring beer!!
Back to top Go down
enjay07

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:51 pm

Budgie wrote:

Budge Pascal

Ha ha ha!!!! You're too funny! lol!

But to truly emulate the pathetic one, you must go make your post on Chris Isaak's FAN website, not on The Lounge website!

You always know how to make us (or at least me) laugh!! Too funny! Too, too funny!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 12:24 pm

Hey Budge Pascal,
I thought you were more used to roll down the hill rather than to pee standing up...

You know how to make me laugh too ;-)
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:31 am

Budgie wrote:

Budge Pascal

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chris isaak Empty
PostSubject: Re: chris isaak   chris isaak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chris isaak
Page 1 of 1