Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best and worst fast food french fries, lol

Go down 
+2
Cristo
Kelley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Empty
PostSubject: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:22 am

eh

Last edited by Kelley on Sat May 01, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:38 pm

I love French fries!!! The best ones are at Burger King and the worse, at McDonals... they are sooo fluffy...!

In any case... nothing better than a doner kebab!
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:08 pm

I actually like BK fries the best... but I don't really consider them to be GOOD. Mickey D's fries are OK, and if you want some good curly fries, I would have to go with Arby's.

Anyone ever tried those macaroni & cheese bites from 'Yack' in the Box? Deep-fried, awesome hangover food goodness. Gotta be just terrible for you, but they're delicious.

I really don't like fast food anymore, I had it too much when I was a kid. I used to beg my mom to take me to McDonald's like every day, and a lotta the time she just caved, 'cause I'm so adorable. Laughing

Except for McD's breakfast, I don't like fast food anymore. McGriddles is the SHIIIIIIT! BUT, WTF is up with the coffee there? I had some this morning, and I had to spit that crap out. N-A-S-T-Y! I don't remember it being that bad. I mean, how hard is it to make some freakin' black coffee?
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:11 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Kelley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:31 am

Talking fries and decent fastfood, to me it all comes down to two -or actually three- words: IN-N-OUT!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:35 am

In 'n' Out isn't around here, I miss that one Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 am

Ouch yes! I've seen Supersize me... HORRIBLE!!
But quite realistic...
Back to top Go down
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:21 am

Ack! can't stand the burger king 'new' fries (new since about 94) I hate battered french fries. The best (to me) are In n Out, Backyard Burger, and there's a little place in Franklin TN called Pucketts that has Sweet Potato Fries that are more addictive than crack. (if TV can get his arse moved here, I'll take him there and get him hooked too)

Wishing we had an In n Out -a- billy (sorry rick, I couldn't help myself)

g
Back to top Go down
BethAnn

BethAnn

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:57 am

Hey TV -- I'll race you to the midwest! My husband starts a new job out there (30 miles south of Chicago in NW Indiana) next month and we've got to sell our house and get moving too. Maybe Geoff will buy the winner fries, but not BKing. I hate those, too.

Let's go, Man!

Beth-Ann

P.S. Debs, if you see this, write it down this time!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:11 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Kelley on Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:27 am

sweet potato fries are great! I don't think any fast food joints here have them, but a "sit down" restaraunt here has them and they are great...and they have pretty good curly fries.

I think one of the best places for fries that I've been to has been Runza. never been anywhere that has an in-and-out, and I've been ruined for life by my relatives' tales of Jack in the Box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best and worst fast food french fries, lol   The best and worst fast food french fries, lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best and worst fast food french fries, lol
Page 1 of 1