Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP Tim Russert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

RIP Tim Russert Empty
PostSubject: RIP Tim Russert   RIP Tim Russert Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:36 pm

I'm really going to miss the political analysis and commentary of this great journalist. I will also miss his presence on Meet The Press, as well as his contributions to shows all across the NBC network. In my opinion, his was one of the most authoritative voices on electoral and presidential politics today. I will always remember the long, suspensful election night of November 2000 - Tim with his hand-drawn electoral maps, calculating the potential outcomes if votes went a certain way in Florida, down to the precint level. As an interviewer, he had no peer. He had a way of cutting through the crap and really getting his subjects to give concise answers to questions they often wished to avoid. Tim Russert was a first rate journalist, the best in his field. But for me Tim transcended the boundaries of conventional political journalism when he wrote Big Russ and Me and made us revisit the whole notion of honoring our parents; respecting them for the sacrifices they made in raising us, and acknowledging the contributions and the gifts they have given us along the way. Tim's work reminded us that we owe our parents a debt that can never be repaid, and for that, Tim we will always owe you. God bless you and may the Lord bless and protect your family in their hour of darkness.

Rick
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

RIP Tim Russert Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Tim Russert   RIP Tim Russert Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:41 pm

Well said Rick. Who will now get the truth for the American people?
This is a terrible loss.
Back to top Go down
Daddio

Daddio

RIP Tim Russert Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Tim Russert   RIP Tim Russert Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 6:17 pm

I have no opinion regarding the late Mr. Russert, but BK, the American people can't handle the truth!
-viva la revolucion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RIP Tim Russert Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Tim Russert   RIP Tim Russert Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RIP Tim Russert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: Off topic-
Jump to: