Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray cats UK & Irish dates?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sabrejet

Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Empty
PostSubject: Stray cats UK & Irish dates?   Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Any truth in the rumour that the cancelled UK and Irish dates are to be rescheduled?

I hope so!

Brian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray cats UK & Irish dates?   Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

I still have faith in them rescheduling the dates... they owe that to the fans, specially to those who travelled all the way from Germany, Holland, France and so on...

However, I think it's not profitable for them just to reschedule 3 shows and then it would mean another tour... and since their European Farewell tour has already taken place, I think we'll have to wait a lot to see them touring Europe again.
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Stray cats UK & Irish dates?   Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:21 am

Jon, you're too young to be pessimistic!
But you may be right anyway... Sad

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
lonesomecat

lonesomecat

PostSubject: Re: Stray cats UK & Irish dates?   Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

well, in my memories , there is something , i think tommy maguire wrote in the other forum.

at the end of all " farewell gigs ", there will be one " last concert ever " .
he did not tell, where or when it would be.
but i think , it would be right, when stray cats play their " last concert ever " in london.

so why not make the three lost shows, and at the very end one last london show ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lonesomecatz
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Stray cats UK & Irish dates?   Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 am

I'm not especially "pessimistic" but I think "FAREWELL" is a word you can't be more clear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray cats UK & Irish dates?   Stray cats UK & Irish dates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray cats UK & Irish dates?
Page 1 of 1