Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will any be left over ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Will any be left over ? Empty
PostSubject: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 pm

Stray Cats Brian Birthday Event Shirt -- $35. Only 350 of these will be printed. Any not sold at the show will be made available starting next week in the Stray Cats online store.

I can`t believe that any will be left over....

:-((

Dave
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 pm

Of course there will be plenty shirts available!
Check on eBay Saturday morning. Have your credit card available, they'll probably be about $250! Razz Razz

Let's see the venue holds 700? 350 shirts available? SOMEONE's gonna profit! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 am

So, who`s gonna pick up a shirt for me then ?

Dave
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:28 am

I know dave.
I tried so hard to get a ticket, for tonights birthday show.
One moment, not on sale, the next, all sold out!

It says on sale next week? Eh When?

Mark. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:00 am

There are a few available on Ebay at a high price.... in any case, I don't like the Cats' head logo anymore, way too sofisticated for my liking. I'm refering to the one that has been printed for the Farewell tees and this B'day Bash...
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:32 pm

I should probably let you all know it DID appear that every shirt sold out at the concert Friday night.

I did get a hold of one for myself, which, noone can have for any amount of money.

And, like the tickets, these are now going for a lot of money on eBay.

I will not let this go into another discussion on the rights and wrongs of this...

-BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:42 am

johnnykool327 wrote:

I did get a hold of one for myself, which, noone can have for any amount of money.

Trust me... we all have a price lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:52 pm

To be honest, the tee is not even pretty... I miss the good old Blast Off tour shirts. Rant N Rave, Built For Speed Tees were wonderful too, but this B'day tee and even the ones of the Farewell Tour lack originality and beauty, at least for me
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey ho, as they say, on the tee-shirt front!

As long as the people there enjoyed the show.
I hate hearing negative vibes,as that is a wasted ticket. I mean myself/brucie/dave, could have made good use of a ticket.

mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:56 am

BTW, does any of you have an extra Tee of the Nashvillians Euro Tour??
I'm looking for one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will any be left over ?   Will any be left over ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will any be left over ?
Page 1 of 1