Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!!   HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:09 am

do to some miscommunication, one paper says 9 PM the other says 8 PM, and the show is at 6 pm should be fun.

-g
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!!   HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:33 am

Thanks for the heads up! Shoot, even the Zoo's website had it at 9 about a week ago. I'm an emailin' fool to update a few folks. Lookin' forward to it!

Buyin' in-a-billy
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!!   HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 pm

Man, oh, man....what a show!!! The crowd was small but enthusiastic. The guys did an awesome performance!! All I can say is "WOW!!" Blew my socks off!!! The best! Amazing! If they are ever playing in your neck of the woods, you MUST catch these boys who pour everthing into making a show entertaining "get-outta-your-chair-and-dance!" (ok....technically I didn't dance...that's another story for another time).

Thank you HBC for rockin' our little town on a Monday night! We needed it! I hope you come back again....and soon!! We promise to all bring our 25 closest friends!!!

Can't wait to hear what's next!!! cheers
~nj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!!   HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBC show in Lincoln tonight is at 6 PM!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1