Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andi

Andi

I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Empty
PostSubject: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 pm

He is SO much fun to watch. Especially pay attention around the 3 minute mark!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:53 am

I want to see Imelda May!!!

BTW Andi, I got the Jimmy Jimmy lyrics corrected!!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 am

Tommy Emmanuel is awesome, not only that he's an awesome guitarist, he's ust a pure entertainer, and it seems like he's got a lot of fun with what he's doing. Haven't seen him live though, but I really want to change that!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 am

Andi wrote:
He is SO much fun to watch. Especially pay attention around the 3 minute mark!!

Then you should have stayed in Australia, I think he gigs over there quite alot^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:07 am

Guitarmaniac wrote:
Then you should have stayed in Australia, I think he gigs over there quite alot^^

Hmmmm, weighing up the pros and cons......

Nashvillains, Lee Rocker, Hot Rod Lincoln, Hootenanny, Nashvillains/Chris Isaak, Brian Setzer Orchestra, loved ones, kung fu classes, daily opportunities to go dancing and undoubtedly opportunities to see Emmanuel live when he visits the States....

or spending months and months withering and dying while waiting for the opportunity to drive five hours to see Emmanuel live one time.

Yeah, I think I made the right decision!

sunny
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm

That was totally insane!!!!!!!!! That 3 minute mark, what can you say about that???? I heard Tommy is on his way back to Australia, I get the feeling I'm going to have to go and see the genius live!!!

Andi wrote:

Hmmmm, weighing up the pros and cons......

Nashvillains, Lee Rocker, Hot Rod Lincoln, Hootenanny, Nashvillains/Chris Isaak, Brian Setzer Orchestra, loved ones, kung fu classes, daily opportunities to go dancing and undoubtedly opportunities to see Emmanuel live when he visits the States....

or spending months and months withering and dying while waiting for the opportunity to drive five hours to see Emmanuel live one time.

Yeah, I think I made the right decision!

sunny

What you're trying to say is you don't miss us one bit huh?? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pony65k
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:42 pm

pony65k wrote:
That was totally insane!!!!!!!!! That 3 minute mark, what can you say about that???? I heard Tommy is on his way back to Australia, I get the feeling I'm going to have to go and see the genius live!!!

I know, huh?!?! And like another guitar slinger I know, he looks to be havin' a natural ball while he does it!!

pony65k wrote:
What you're trying to say is you don't miss us one bit huh?? Wink

All you guys I miss a lot. Everything else, not so much!! If I could have ya'll here, everything'd be perfect! A little piece of Australia will always be in my heart, but you know how it is, home is just... home. At least for me, I finally learned that that's never gonna change.

Make sure to take some video at Pete's birthday for me, willya?

sunny
Back to top Go down
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Andi wrote:
All you guys I miss a lot. Everything else, not so much!! If I could have ya'll here, everything'd be perfect! A little piece of Australia will always be in my heart, but you know how it is, home is just... home. At least for me, I finally learned that that's never gonna change.
Yeah, I know Andi, you just can't beat home, nor the chance to be close to your family and friends, let alone all the wonderful bands you have easy access to, you lucky thing you, but you know we miss you right? Crying or Very sad

Andi wrote:
I don't think Pete knows what he's doing with his Birthday yet. The last I heard it was going to be a quiet family thang. He's freaking out about hitting the big 4 0. He thinks he can run and hide from it, but no chance!!! Hopefully he does something, he's got a lot of friends that would want to celebrate with him, besides, he should think of all the presents Laughing I sure Sam could get Brian to come over for the party Shocked

Now wouldn't that be a hoot!!!

Take care Andi,

René
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:21 am

Can't blame you Andi, I would have done the exact same thing! lol!

Home Sweet Home
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
pony65k

pony65k

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 pm

Tommy Emmanuel will be in Adelaide on Tuesday 30th of June, great timing!!!

Last edited by pony65k on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 am

pony65k wrote:
Andi wrote:
Yeah, I know Andi, you just can't beat home, nor the chance to be close to your family and friends, let alone all the wonderful bands you have easy access to, you lucky thing you, but you know we miss you right? Crying or Very sad

Andi wrote:
I don't think Pete knows what he's doing with his Birthday yet. The last I heard it was going to be a quiet family thang. He's freaking out about hitting the big 4 0. He thinks he can run and hide from it, but no chance!!! Hopefully he does something, he's got a lot of friends that would want to celebrate with him, besides, he should think of all the presents Laughing I sure Sam could get Brian to come over for the party Shocked

Now wouldn't that be a hoot!!!

Take care Andi,

René

Just to clarify matters as what I will be doing on my 40th....

I WILL be crying into my beer...
I WILL be crying some more into my beer...
I WILL then cry even some more into my beer...
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 am

Oh yeah, might see if I can catch up with Tommy Emmanuele tonite.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live   I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to see Tommy Emmanuel live
Page 1 of 1