Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tommy Maguire...?

Go down 
+10
Pistol Pete
Rickabilly
Kid Setzer
Spanishdavid
Le Hub'
cosbird
ScottS
Andi
Guitarmaniac
Budgie
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Budgie

Budgie

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:02 pm

I just noticed that Tommy recently deleted his MySpace profile... I hope to God he's OK!!

Concerned in Kew Gardens,
Budgie
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Yeah, I just noticed that, too.
I really hope he's allright and just taking a break or something!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Well, apart from being the guy who used to run briansetzer.com he did not have any other thing to offer... what was the point in keeping up his myspace??
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:29 pm

Budgie, that's a great photo of you on your Facebook profile.
Back to top Go down
ScottS
ScottS

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:41 pm

JonPascual wrote:
Well, apart from being the guy who used to run briansetzer.com he did not have any other thing to offer... what was the point in keeping up his myspace??

Why do you have to say such an idiotic moronic thing?

What is wrong with you?
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 pm

ScottS wrote:
What is wrong with you?

WOAH, WOAH, WOAH!!!! Talk about thread derailment!!! Jon, if you're going to answer that question, please start a new thread... that one's gonna take a while...

The Dr. is in,
Dr. Strangeglove
Back to top Go down
cosbird

cosbird

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:38 pm

JonPascual wrote:

OMG...... i have been reading your posts for quite a while but that has got to be THE most idiotic thing(and there has been a few) that you have said so far.... in case your wondering myspace is a place where you can get to meet people with similiar interests and also friends who might not live so close to you...... to be honest by saying something like this it really does go to show how immature you really are.... i had promised myself on previous posts i would not respond to your coments but seriously that just takes the piss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cosbird
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:45 pm

I hope Tommy is OK and that we can all read him again soon.

(About the "a*s*o*e" from Spain, we all know now he can't help himself...)
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Choochoo... if Jon is an a$$ or not, that has nothing to do with his nationality.

I know a lot of son of a b.i.t.c.h. from your neck of the woods as well. So let´s not get there.

Respect.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Awwww Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Also Tommy probably read what JP said and laughed. clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Easy does it, David. I'm sure Choo Choo said "a-hole from Spain" not to single out people from Spain, but to clarify that he wasn't talking about me. Twisted Evil

USA-hole-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:41 pm

Budgie, since you 2 are "brothers from different Mothers" you'd know if he wasn't alright!
By the way, how you doing? I'm playing the Lottery again today, I still remember my promise!
Cheers and ice cold beers, Pete.
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 10:50 pm

David, you are absolutely right.
That has nothing to do with the fact of coming from Spain. I just wanted to clarify...
Respect (of course)
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Tommy is probably just trying to keep a low profile for the time being. He may have
had a lot of people coming after him for info on his split from Setzer. Best way to avoid that is just to take yourself out of circulation for awhile. Can't say as I blame him! Rest up & relax Tommy, you've more than earned it. I love you
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 4:30 am

badkitty wrote:
Tommy is probably just trying to keep a low profile for the time being. He may have
had a lot of people coming after him for info on his split from Setzer. Best way to avoid that is just to take yourself out of circulation for awhile. Can't say as I blame him! Rest up & relax Tommy, you've more than earned it. I love you

I agree, I enjoyed Tommy for Tommy. He probably wants to take it easy, he has a young family after all. Those of us that have kids know how fast they grow up, and you realize the really important things in life.
Having said that, one day I still would love to share a beer or wine with Tommy on our sunny shores. In the meantime, Here's to ya Tommy and everyone else on this Forum,
Cheers Pete.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 am

Choochoohothub wrote:
David, you are absolutely right.
That has nothing to do with the fact of coming from Spain. I just wanted to clarify...
Respect (of course)

No worries cheers

Viva Le Tour lol!
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 am

Thanks a lot David and one more sorry if it hurted you.
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:09 am

Geez - someone pass around the cat nip! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
enjay07

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 am

ScottS wrote:

Why do you have to say such an idiotic moronic thing?

What is wrong with you?
Scott I had to quote your reply because I refused to quote the person you are addressing in your post.

I'm sorry but the person your post is directed to ("he who shall not be named") is the biggest ass I have ever come across. I'm proud to say that I have never met him in person, and I thank God every day that passes and I've not met him.

As far as "he who shall not be named," you can go to hell. Unless you have something positive to contribute no one here wants to read your useless, pathetic, slam-down, "holier-than-thou" postings.

If the mods want to delete my post--go right ahead! I don't care. I'm sick to death of reading that SOB's shit!!!!! Be nice....or go home! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Setzerado

Setzerado

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Totally with you Enjay07, really totally.
Back to top Go down

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Enjay07,
it seems that you only read what you consider "negative" but you have an alternative... DO NOT READ THEM.

"He who shall not be named"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tommy Maguire...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy Maguire...?   Tommy Maguire...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tommy Maguire...?
Page 1 of 1