Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Got a Brain in the mail today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikko

Got a Brain in the mail today. Empty
PostSubject: Got a Brain in the mail today.   Got a Brain in the mail today. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:27 am

WOOOT!!!! Can't wait to get this little box of magic home and plugged in. Can't tell you anything about how it sounds, but the pedal itself is BEEEYOOOTIFUL. Great work TV.

A benevolet friend,
Nikko
Back to top Go down
Nikko

PostSubject: Re: Got a Brain in the mail today.   Got a Brain in the mail today. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Sorry to tell you this TV, but I found a major design flaw and it has to do with the foot switch. It has one. Completely unnecessary. Save time and money on the next run. The sound is so weak and anemic when it's off that I'll probably just leave it on. The TIM pedal in line after it just gets this sweetass flowing sound with the Nocturne turned on. No practice or gigs this week, dammit. But I can't wait to tear it up next week. WOOHOOO!!!! Excellent work.

Lose the footswitch and DON'T LOOK INTO THE LIGHT!!!!
Nikko
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Got a Brain in the mail today.   Got a Brain in the mail today. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:19 am

Nikko wrote:
Sorry to tell you this TV, but I found a major design flaw and it has to do with the foot switch. It has one. Completely unnecessary. Save time and money on the next run. The sound is so weak and anemic when it's off that I'll probably just leave it on. The TIM pedal in line after it just gets this sweetass flowing sound with the Nocturne turned on. No practice or gigs this week, dammit. But I can't wait to tear it up next week. WOOHOOO!!!! Excellent work.

Lose the footswitch and DON'T LOOK INTO THE LIGHT!!!!
Nikko

you plug your upright into it yet? Your bud Geoff sez it makes it "good'r" Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got a Brain in the mail today.   Got a Brain in the mail today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a Brain in the mail today.
Page 1 of 1