Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

Dave

Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Empty
PostSubject: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:00 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 am

And what if she offered sex??? As long as she did it voluntarily, I don't see the point why she's been arrested...
Back to top Go down
JB-IsleOfMan

PostSubject: Re: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:17 am

I think it's illegal to explicity offer the horizontal-mambo for any sort of direct reward, which would be why they've hauled her in. It seems her main defence is that she didn't actually offer it, merely flirted in the ad.

Having said that, there has been the odd gig I'd have done anything to get a ticket for, and if I was better at it, I'd have offered similar services! Laughing

JB
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 am

In Spain, you would not get arrested for that, and that´s why Jon said what he said.

In the UK and USA, and maybe in other countries, laws are not like in here.
Back to top Go down
JB-IsleOfMan

PostSubject: Re: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:30 am

Ah, cool - sorry, no offence intended Jon & David.

I've re-read what I wrote and I didn't intend it to sound snappy, so I apologise as I think it may have come across like that.

It's an interesting case, and it'll be interesting to see how it develops.

JB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:39 am

No worries JB, that's fine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?   Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couldn`t she have just gone to the ticket office ?
Page 1 of 1