Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scatman

Scatman

WANTED:  Aussie Ticket Stubs! Empty
PostSubject: WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!   WANTED:  Aussie Ticket Stubs! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello again, Cats n Kittens!

As I posted on the old board many moons ago, this topic is for anybody going to the shows Down Under.....

The big favor I'd like to ask:

......if you happen to see a ticket stub on the floor, please snag it for me, PM me and I'll make it worth your time. I have Stray Cats ticket stubs dating from before their October 1981 Aussie tour, and I haven't stopped collecting since.

Thanks again.......Any and all additions to the archive are most welcome!

Enjoy the shows!
Scatman
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!   WANTED:  Aussie Ticket Stubs! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Will see what I can do! The Tour Posters are im possible to find! See if there are any other bibs and bobs.
Cheers Pete
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!   WANTED:  Aussie Ticket Stubs! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 7:02 am

Pistol Pepe,
you can find posters on Ebay Australia. They have constantly been on auction since the Aussie Tour announcement.

BTW, does anyone have any news from the opening night of the tour in Perth???????
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!   WANTED:  Aussie Ticket Stubs! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:36 pm

JonPascual wrote:
Pistol Pepe,
you can find posters on Ebay Australia. They have constantly been on auction since the Aussie Tour announcement.

BTW, does anyone have any news from the opening night of the tour in Perth???????

Ebay yeah, but off the street/shops etc=NO!!!!!!

Very strange with the supports! Besides 1 show in Melb on Sat, No other news! Weird
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!   WANTED:  Aussie Ticket Stubs! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Aussie Ticket Stubs!
Page 1 of 1