Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swansea City

Swansea City

Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010   Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:01 am

I've never been to one of the Eddie Cochran Weekenders in Chippenham, so have been looking forward to going next April for what should be the biggest commemoration of them all, but I can hardly find a thing about it on the web.

The best I can find is one reference that it will take place at a Leisure Centre in Chippenham and that Charlie Gracie will be playing. Does anyone know any more?? I've found that a Birthday celebration concert in 2008 was actually cancelled, so am fearing the worst. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Swansea City

Swansea City

Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010   Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 2:52 am

I've now managed to get some full details on this event for anyone who is interested. The headline act is Charlie Gracie with Class Of '58. Other bands are Jean Vincent & The Flames; The House Shakers with Earl Sheridan & Big Jim Sullivan; Pete Hutton & The Beyonders; Sandy Ford & The Flying Saucers; Carmen Ghia & The Hotrods - bands from Midday to Midnight.

Anyone who wants to go, please post a reply here and I will let you know further details. It takes place in Chippenham on April 17th 2010.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

Eddie Cochran - 50th Anniversary 2010
Page 1 of 1