Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who won the Gretsch?

Go down 
+9
Jon524
Budgie
gretschoholic
Patrick
Kid Setzer
Andi
Rockabilly Ross
tvthewiredturtle
peeteycat
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
peeteycat

peeteycat

Who won the Gretsch? Empty
PostSubject: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:54 am

Drawing is supposed to take place today. Anybody from here win?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 pm

probably Andi doggon it.. Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Rockabilly Ross

Rockabilly Ross

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 pm

I havn't received a call yet, guess I didn't win. I guess my wife still has a chance.

Time will tell.

Good luck all.

Ross
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:52 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

You're hilarious. I didn't even register! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Andi wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

You're hilarious. I didn't even register! Very Happy

but you are still more likely to win than me and I was one of the suckers that entered to win! Smile

ps. Buzz talked with me about getting a nocturne pedal at namm so I think I'm gonna
go take him one at HRL's thursday night gig at Penchanga. Is temexico far away from
you?
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:53 pm

What comp is this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
What comp is this?

Hey L.,
its gretsch guitars website.
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 6:51 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
ps. Buzz talked with me about getting a nocturne pedal at namm so I think I'm gonna
go take him one at HRL's thursday night gig at Penchanga. Is temexico far away from you?

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear he's gonna get to experience the Nocturne, and I hope he buys one!! I would love to be there to hear it. It's about an hour's drive for me - but the rain is supposed to be a complete and total mess tomorrow. No promises, but if I can I will.
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
What comp is this?

I was depressed since Andi's last victory....
clown
So I missed it too.
scratch
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:35 am

Patrick wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:
What comp is this?

I was depressed since Andi's last victory....
clown
So I missed it too.
scratch

Well, you had to be a US citizen to enter the contest... Mad (I did it anyway, but I haven't heard anything yet. Don't reckon I will either, being un-American... Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 am

gretschoholic wrote:
Well, you had to be a US citizen to enter the contest...

You could've used my address, Anders... I would held on to the geetar until you made your way over to pick it up!!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 am

Budgie wrote:
gretschoholic wrote:
Well, you had to be a US citizen to enter the contest...

You could've used my address, Anders... I would held on to the geetar until you made your way over to pick it up!!

Twisted Evil

And then when I'd eventually come over to pick it up, you'd just say "what Gretsch?!?" Suspect Laughing

OK, maybe next time... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 am

Budgie.. you could leave your tremolux at my house so you have more room to
hold Ander's potential prize winnings cyclops
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:21 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

What potential prize winnings??
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 am

Budgie wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:

What potential prize winnings??

when he wins the next Setzer contest.. geek
Back to top Go down
Patrick

Patrick

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:56 am

gretschoholic wrote:

Well, you had to be a US citizen to enter the contest... Mad

Discrimination....
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:16 pm

any word yet?
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Complete rules   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:15 pm

The Brian Setzer Hot Rod Gretsch G6120SHLTV Guitar Giveaway
Official Rules

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.

2. DURATION: The Brian Setzer Hot Rod Gretsch G6120SHLTV Guitar Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") begins December 3, 2009 and ends January 17, 2010.

3. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (the Sponsor) or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. Entrants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older to participate. The sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. The sweepstakes is open to only to legal residents of the United States and its territories.

4. PRIZES: One grand prize winner will receive a Brian Setzer Hot Rod Gretsch G6120SHLTV Guitar autographed by Setzer and his latest album Songs from the Lonely Avenue. The retail price on the grand prize is $3,341.99. Five second-place finishers will also be awarded with Brian Setzer Orchestra’s CD Songs from the Lonely Avenue. The retail price on each CD is $16.99.

Prize(s) is(are) nontransferable. All taxes and shipping expenses associated with the redemption of the prize(s) are the responsibility of the winner(s).

5. ENTRY: Entries must be submitted online at gretschguitars.com. Alternatively, entrants may send a self-addressed stamped postcard (WA & VT residents may omit return postage) with the entrant's first and last name, address, age, parental consent if necessary, and telephone number to the Sponsor at the address below. Online entries must be received on or before 11:59 p.m. EST, January 17, 2010. Post card entries must be postmarked by January 9, 2010 and received by January 16, 2010. Only one entry per person is permitted. Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. The Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete entries, system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, or other telecommunications malfunctions. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the online promotion should any unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor affect the administration or proper play or conduct of the promotion. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.

6. WINNER: The Winner(s) will be selected via a random drawing held on January 20, 2010. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of entries received. The Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail or by phone. Undeliverable prize notification or failure to respond to prize notification within 7 days will result in forfeiture of the prize. In the event of prize forfeiture by a Winner, an alternative Winner may be awarded the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to revise dates and procedures mentioned in these rules. The Winner's name will be posted on the gretschguitars.com web site.

7. RESERVATIONS: By submitting an online entry, each entrant agrees to have his or her e-mail address put on the Gretsch E-Mail News mailing list. The Winner, by submitting an entry, grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation, including without limitation, posting the Winner's name on the gretschguitars.com web site, unless prohibited by law. The Winner, by acceptance of a prize, agrees to release the Sponsor, or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, directors, officers, agents or employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury resulting from or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize, downloading or sending any sweepstakes materials, or any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize. The Winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving the prize. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes if the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted in any manner and to select the Winner by random drawing of all eligible entries received prior to the corruption.

8. POST CARD ENTRIES: Online entry is preferred — however, the giveaway may also be entered by sending a post card to the Sponsor at the address below. Post card must include entrant's first and last name, address, age, parental consent if necessary, and telephone number. Be sure to note that entering via this method does not in any way increase one's chances of winning.

9. SPONSOR: The Brian Setzer Hot Rod Gretsch Guitar Giveaway, Fender Musical Instruments Corporation., 8860 E. Chaparral Road, Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85250

10. NOT A U.S. RESIDENT?: This current sweepstakes is not available for participants outside of the U.S. You may be eligible to participate in sweepstakess offered by our global websites, and we encourage you to check back for updates. We appreciate your understanding with regards to our sweepstakes limitations.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:21 pm

so youre sayin its over? tongue rabbit
Back to top Go down
Jon524

Jon524

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Knock KNock Still no word? Sad
Back to top Go down
christopher

christopher

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 am

Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:38 am

Isn't that winner a Loungecat?
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:15 am

I do believe that Rick is right....can't remember his board name off the top of my head, but I think I met him and his lovely family up in Green Bay a couple of years back.

Congrats to both of the winners!
hrg
Back to top Go down
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:58 am

Tweedboy? If so, congrats man! No one deserves to win something like that more than one of our own.
Back to top Go down
Hot Rod Girl

Hot Rod Girl

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 am

Twenty Flight Rick wrote:
Tweedboy? If so, congrats man! No one deserves to win something like that more than one of our own.

Yep, I think that's him! If it's correct, that's super! If not, dude, you have a twin out there!

I hope it is, it's good to see the "good guys" win something every once in awhile.

cheers
hrg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who won the Gretsch?   Who won the Gretsch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who won the Gretsch?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next