Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Empty
PostSubject: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

sold Canadian!
line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Line610

Last edited by tvthewiredturtle on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:18 am

wow... you've had that thing awhile... what are you using instead? One of your beloved DM-2's? Did you ever get over the "tape sim" thing, or are you still looking?

I'm still on the VMSD, but I'd sure love something cheaper, smaller maybe, and something that didn't digitize the dry signal. Fuchs has a new one out, but it's bigg & $$$.

I actually prefer my AD-999 for slapback, but for dreamy Sleepwalk/Shadows type stuff, I GOTTA' have modulation... my dream is for Maxon to come out with an AD-999 with mod.
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:43 am

ruger9 wrote:
wow... you've had that thing awhile... what are you using instead? One of your beloved DM-2's? Did you ever get over the "tape sim" thing, or are you still looking?

I'm still on the VMSD, but I'd sure love something cheaper, smaller maybe, and something that didn't digitize the dry signal. Fuchs has a new one out, but it's bigg & $$$.

I actually prefer my AD-999 for slapback, but for dreamy Sleepwalk/Shadows type stuff, I GOTTA' have modulation... my dream is for Maxon to come out with an AD-999 with mod.

I'd rather just keep it to have it when I am hankering for all the cool digital stuff, but
I love the two DM-3s on my board AND the electro-harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy
arrives today.
I'm looking forward to putting my fulltone supatrem into the fx loop. Its a very rare thing that the the frequency oscillation of the units chorus effect on the slapbacks would EVER since with the amplitude modulation of the supra-trem and thus the off kilter pulse of both gives a decent "vibe" of what a screwball
RE-301 does..

In the same vein, who amoungst most rockabilly guitarists ever use a "sleepwalk" slapback setting unless its time for a ballad or slow dance. 90% of the time we are rockin the chicka-boom or faster boom-chicka-boom! Smile

BUT I feel ya man, somebody at somepoint should just make us something affordable that gives us that distinct tape slapback.. Smile
Back to top Go down
ruger9

ruger9

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:17 am

yeah, the slow "Sleepwalk" type echo is for beautiful atmospheric stuff... which the DMB should cover nicely! Definitely give us a review on the DMB! I haven't seen a decent demo of it yet.
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:12 am

this is waay off topic, but since you're an EH dealer, TV, I was wondering if you have any experience(s) with the POG or micro POG?
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:53 am

I'm Incinerator wrote:
this is waay off topic, but since you're an EH dealer, TV, I was wondering if you have any experience(s) with the POG or micro POG?

a little. micropog not that exciting.. Pog2 is the one to get..specially if you want that Jack White into a big muff thing.
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:26 am

I want that Hammond Ogan on a Guitar thing! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am

Guitarmaniac wrote:
I want that Hammond Ogan on a Guitar thing! lol!

what specifically are you referring to? Live he is actually using several vintage
keys.
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:09 pm

oh not just concerning jack white, but the EHX POG in general...

at 1:30...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Right on. I just thought the micro POG would be cool for the octave down and octave up thing. I'm sure there are better built and less expensive compared to the micro POG. The POG seems interesting though, but jeez does that thing come in a dino box!

Though, it does seem more user friendly than a digitech whammy!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:45 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:
Right on. I just thought the micro POG would be cool for the octave down and octave up thing. I'm sure there are better built and less expensive compared to the micro POG. The POG seems interesting though, but jeez does that thing come in a dino box!

Though, it does seem more user friendly than a digitech whammy!

the Pog is no longer and has been replaced by the POG2 with full expression
pedal functionality. ..POG2 has incredible tracking and 12 string ricky sounds
are pretty rad.

btw.. this Delx memory man with the Nocturne is badass fun..
more soon.
Back to top Go down
I'm Incinerator

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 am

I might have to get a POG2 one of these days. It seems like a lot of fun to make your guitar sound like a bass or a 12 string!

The only experiences with a DMM is through the DMM setting on the DL4. I would love to get one of those Analogman modded DMM's. The Edge sounded pretty nice with one through an AC30 in "IMGL".
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:44 am

I'm Incinerator wrote:
I might have to get a POG2 one of these days. It seems like a lot of fun to make your guitar sound like a bass or a 12 string!

The only experiences with a DMM is through the DMM setting on the DL4. I would love to get one of those Analogman modded DMM's. The Edge sounded pretty nice with one through an AC30 in "IMGL".
use the noctune with the bass fully open into the DMM setting on your DL4..thats sort of how it "feels".
I'm wondering if the new XO series DMM has more headroom. This Deluxe menmory boy does, really great infact. (but not as cool as the boss dm-3 just yet)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"   line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

line 6 DL4 for sale "qwik sale"
Page 1 of 1