Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess

Jess

Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden Empty
PostSubject: Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden   Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 am

Just saw Chris Isaak two times last week, what a killer show, great band, great voice, everything was just perfect, almost magic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden   Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Counting the days... 18!!!
Back to top Go down
Jess

Jess

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden   Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:14 am

13 days to go Jon, and it will be worth waiting for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.taggytones.dk

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden   Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Aye!!!!!!

just 13 days!! Got my tickets since early May... the venue is a theatre, for just 1000 people. Got them at the anphitheatre, second row.. that means that i'll see the show from the very back, but in a high position.... i'll get to see the full band which is great.

There were some seats on the ground floor but as I'm going with my eldest brother and his girl, who is about to give birth, and also because those were the only three together seats available... no other seats nor possibilities were feasible for us.

but.... WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNKKKK!!!
CHRIS ISAAAK!! THE ONE AND ONLY KING OF RnR AFTER THE CATS!!!
THE GODESS... NO DOUBT, IMELDA!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden   Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chris Isaak live in Copenhagen, Denmark/Malmö Sweden
Page 1 of 1