Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!

Go down 
+9
enjay07
mark t
Rickabilly
kbilly
Brent
Brett
Nasse68
Twenty Flight Rick
tvthewiredturtle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Thanks Mark. Outstanding!
Back to top Go down
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi guys,
Back to Belgium today... lots of memories and pics! I will post best asap.
Here are some specials for Brent :

Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 4747066784_7dd676d1c0_b
Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 4747067858_039c5510a4_b
Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 4746426769_e2e26dc55a_b
Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 4746427859_d6d37f9711_b
Back to top Go down
http://maxximo.com
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:49 pm

and here are 2 I think fine :
Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 4747107036_bed6141cc8_b
Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 4746466523_b47ba1954e_b
Rock'n Roll!
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Mark....I LOVE YOU! Those are better than the ones I took! Both me and my girlfriend forgot our cameras and had to use cell phones. I thought about buying a cheap digital but I said, "If I get a better camera...he won't come out" Fantastic my friend!
Back to top Go down
http://tigersharks.ca
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:37 pm

eeerrgh, the jealousy is thick here in so cal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:55 pm

I'm sorry Tavo...I'm sure your time will come...maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:15 pm

Mark, Brent, Franck, thank you all so much for posting!! I haven't watched more than the first song on the webcast yet (bad fan, I know) but I can tell it's gonna be a helluva great show! Thank you for the inside scoop!

Spazz is the best, isn't he?
Back to top Go down
FranckVillano

FranckVillano

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:14 pm

eeeeee... I'm Franck btw... but don't worry, I've seen u already took one as your avatar, so I think U love me too...
So how is now your Gretsch?
Back to top Go down
mark t

mark t

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:27 am

Ha, I was about to ask what I did to deserve the love. Those are some great pics from the front of the stage, by the way! I had a brand new camera (that is not that fantastic at all, apparently), those shots that you took are so crisp!

BTW, I was telling a few people, "Did you know that there are people flying overseas for this gig?" They were very impressed.

I wanted a picture with Brian, but there was just never a "good time" Crying or Very sad At one point I was getting slightly annoyed, everyone loves that guy so much, that when i was waiting for my friends by the backstage entrance and a couple of them came out and started talking to me, it turned into this.....

"Are you in the group?"
"Do you know Brian?"
"Can you go and get Brian for me, he said he'd meet me here"
"Brian's manager said that i should just show up and he would let me in"

etc, etc, etc, etc. It was fun for the first five minutes. Cool
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:55 am

Sorry Frank...I guess I'm still a little delerious...geez, I'm starting to sound like Andi...Wink I will post a picture of the guitar with the pickguard on soon. Just put some clear spray coats on it and put it back on yesterday, but didn't have my camera with me. I know Tavo likely really wants to see it...Wink
Back to top Go down
Andi

Andi

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:06 am

Brent wrote:
Sorry Frank...I guess I'm still a little delerious...geez, I'm starting to sound like Andi...Wink

Hey, I resemble that remark!! Very Happy

Actually, I consider it a compliment.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Oh it is Andi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!   Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Montreal catches fire, SETZER the swingin sonic Arson!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2