Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I find choices hard to make..

Go down 
+9
ossi
webelvis
steb74
Guitarmaniac
ruger9
mjcodina
Daddio
tvthewiredturtle
nietsk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

I find choices hard to make.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find choices hard to make..   I find choices hard to make.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm Incinerator wrote:
tvthewiredturtle wrote:
I'm Incinerator wrote:
I get shivers up my spine when I see a Phoenix. Even the Phoenix motif'd Billy-Bo gives me shivers...MMMMhmmm.

then I see talk about a red panel AC30...double MMMMhmmm.

two things I would *like* to own someday...
that dead winters billbo with the falcon headstock is BAD ASSS!!

ps. would you like your blondeshell in vox red tolex and diamond grill cloth? Smile heheh

That it is! I think that Blue Billy-Bo is pretty great too. I think the Billy-Bo really lends itself to a great platform for colors. Like a classic chevy or classic caddy!

No...that would look kind of goofy on a fender inspired amp! I think seafoam tolex and oxblood or wheat grillcloth would be tons better! Maybe Sparkle red tolex and silver grill? affraid Twisted Evil Besides, I think Korg won't let that brown diamond grillcloth fly?

I'm allowed to purchase 2ft squares of it, the black diamond is always avail, the brown is harder to come by.. regarding fender-ish amps.. Dr Z has married the red and creme tolex in a weird way..
I'll share the buzzz campbell amp picts soon as I get the faceplates on (custom black with creme instead of brown with creme)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
I'm Incinerator

I find choices hard to make.. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I find choices hard to make..   I find choices hard to make.. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 7:01 am

I forgot about Dr. Z, That might be cool, but I think I will stick with silver/grey, wheat/gold, or oxblood. I'm looking forward to seeing some of these blondeshells that are being made.

I don't think I will go too overboard with custom coverings and etc...I still got to remember I need a cab, speaker cable, and a hellatone 60.
Back to top Go down

I find choices hard to make..
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3