Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release

Go down 
+4
Brett
JC
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
Antman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Antman

I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Empty
PostSubject: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am

Does anybody know if the 'It's gonna rock 'cause that's what i do' DVD is going to be released in Europe. I've seen no mention of it On Amazon.co.uk or Play.com
It will be a real shame if it doesn't get a european release.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:01 am

If not, I'm sure you will find it on Ebay shortly!
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 am

I was on Brians website and I saw nothing about a new DVD. Whats this about " Its gonna Rock " ?
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:30 am

Think he means this one:

It's Gonna Rock 'Cause thats what I do

It's also here:

CD Universe

Just ordered my copy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
Antman

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:32 am

I'm trying to find out it there is going to be a Region 2 DVD release for 'IT'S GONNA ROCK 'CAUSE THATS WHAT I DO'
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Antman wrote:
I'm trying to find out it there is going to be a Region 2 DVD release for 'IT'S GONNA ROCK 'CAUSE THATS WHAT I DO'

i found an update for my DVD player. Now i can watch every DVD i want.
have a look in the internet,
fe http://www.dvdexploder.com/

I just placed my order 15,-EUR incl. shipping.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 pm

It's on Ebay.com, saw it last night!!!

I will rip the audio ;-) Have a nice artwork done and waiting to be printed ;-)
Back to top Go down
donpepe

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 am

I want the official product!!! Region 2. Otherwise I will fart towards Surfdog!
Back to top Go down
gretschoholic

gretschoholic

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:35 am

donpepe wrote:
I want the official product!!! Region 2. Otherwise I will fart towards Surfdog!

I'll join you. The more, the merrier, eehhh, smellier! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/builtforspeedband

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Hah! And you'll get your head underneath the bedsheets to smell that lovely scent???
clown
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

On Brian's website it mentions that a European release will follow in January!

However I've seen no sign yet of an itunes release of the audio. I've got to admit I didn't buy DMWABB because I thought most of the tracks would be release on itunes for Montreal and I'd rather have them all from one gig that way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:52 pm

You're right lad... if you google "brian setzer dont mess with a big band rapishare (or megaupload)" you'll get it too, not really a big difference from Montreal.

Besides, the new DVD players can play NTSC and all that. I bought the Japanese DVD to Rumble In Brixton, Hotei Char & Setzer and I had no trouble in watching them both in my PC and DVD player... so, I guess the US will be alright ;-)
Back to top Go down
Antman

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm

That's great news that we will get a european release in January, Hopefully with improved sound. Only about three months away. That seems a Life time! I only hope i can wait that long.
Back to top Go down
jbgoode

jbgoode

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:20 am

The japanese edition is the same as Europe: Region 2.
It will be released on november the 17th.
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 am

I've just bought the audio from the UK iTunes site!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Uh! it's going to be a 2CD set as well... can wait for it ;-)

In the meantime, I will make do with the nice Choo Choo Hot Fish postcard I got toay!!

Sorry I am going to derail the topic just a bit... but, Choo Choo, does it mean anything in special, apart from being te name of the restaurant where the Cats used to have lunch while recording that album???

Back to the topic!
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:10 am

Thanks for the info!! That's why my girlfriend gave me another thing for birthday instead... I asked for the BSO DVD and I got the Millenium trilogy... bs.com said it would be released on Jan 17th... but it's been put off till Feb 28th!!!
Back to top Go down
Antman

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:53 am

Just ordered 'It's Gonna Rock ' region 2 on Dvd only to find out the European Blu-ray is out on March 7th. I'll have to order that as well now.
Back to top Go down
richjohnson26

richjohnson26

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:52 pm

I don't know if it's just me but I found that, watching IGR..., it seemed an odd choice to have left off the dvd one of the songs that would get an grammy nomination! Perhaps this decision was taken way in advance, I don't know. If it were up to me, I would have left out a trio song, perhaps Runaway Boys or Gene and Eddie as, especially the latter, crops up quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release   I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'ts Gonna Rock DVD Europe release
Page 1 of 1