Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele

Go down 
+9
steb74
Brent
Twenty Flight Rick
WildCat
Rickabilly
Kiki
Brett
pony65k
tvthewiredturtle
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:45 am

Guitarmaniac wrote:
I don't know the exact meaning of Mullet in German.
Could it be that it the German word for it is Vokuhila (abbreviaton for 'Vorne kurz, hinten lang' which means 'short in the front, long in the back')
So if it is what I suppose I guess this is also a Mullet

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 528439454_1191357702328
Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 7248886,tid=i

Greasy greetings from Munich
Chris

yeeehha!! you got it! Those are some sweet mullets!!

a buddy of mine called this morning and left a message that Setzer's mullet was so disturbing to him he needed to explain how it was haunting him. He said it
was an amalgamation of Kajagoo and meg ryan.. that is the truth and damn funny!

http://www.mulletjunky.com/

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Kajagoogoo

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 01-1545422065T

more hideous reminders of the 80's phenom. that frightened children and caused
great future hair recipes for lesbians and tejano singers

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Bono
Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Daryl-hall
Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Hetfield
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:52 am

This time I think you've gone too far, TV...
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:02 pm

Kiki wrote:
This time I think you've gone too far, TV...

oh no m'am the mullets are a formidable army from fantasy island to where no man
has gone before!

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Montalban
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:05 pm

You know what, TV? I think Darryl Hall has enough ear coverage to not be classified as a mullet.

Business in the front, party in the back,
Budgie Ray Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:07 pm

Yikes!
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:10 pm

Budgie wrote:
You know what, TV? I think Darryl Hall has enough ear coverage to not be classified as a mullet.

Budgie Ray Cyrus

my favorite 80s mullet friend w/ medium ear coverage but no kknee coverage!! you've come home!! missed ya
Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 L_7a3d46005747f10400fe9741520c5a89
Back to top Go down
steb74

steb74

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 pm

I think this mullet obsession is far more alarming than the mullets themselves Laughing
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 pm

No... that was full ear coverage... I did have a raging mullet for a period. I'm sure I've got pictures somewhere!!
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:16 pm

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 L_7a3d46005747f10400fe9741520c5a89

Pretty impressive package... this must've been before I went out to play in the snow in my boxers!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:37 pm

Budgie wrote:
Budgie Ray Cyrus

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!!!
Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Laughing
I can barely type my eyes are watering so much!!!
lol! lol! lol!
You gotta stop! Please! I haven't laughed this much in ages!! No more, I can't take any more!! Gotta catch my breath!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm

You do realize Budgie wrote the "Business in the front, party in the back" line before TV desecrated the site with the pantless Budgie. I'm just clarifying, otherwise, that line takes on a whole new meaning...

Assless chaps-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:28 pm

Rickabilly wrote:
You do realize Budgie wrote the "Business in the front, party in the back" line before TV desecrated the site with the pantless Budgie. I'm just clarifying, otherwise, that line takes on a whole new meaning...

Hey nowww.... I thought we were plenty clear on that "Exit Only" rule!!!?
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Sooooo...how bout that Setzer mullet....please for God's sake don't make me think of Budgie's package/party in the back! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://tigersharks.ca
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:22 pm

Brent wrote:
Sooooo...how bout that Setzer mullet....please for God's sake don't make me think of Budgie's package/party in the back! affraid

Too late!!! You've already been tainted!
Back to top Go down
Brett

Brett

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:11 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:

[img][/img]

affraid pale pale pale affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Rhythm56
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:29 am

Heh heh... if you've gotten this far in this thread, you've looked at my crotch!

Heh heh.... heh heh... That was cool.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:41 am

Dear TV,

The picture of Prince, I really could have done without...however it's momentarilly stopped me from thinking of Budgie...
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:48 am

Brent wrote:
...however it's momentarilly stopped me from thinking of Budgie...

Yes.... but only momentarily!!! hihihihihihihihihihihihi
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:00 am

Brent wrote:
Dear TV,

The picture of Prince, I really could have done without...however it's momentarilly stopped me from thinking of Budgie...
your wish has been granted, you may now return to mullet budgie man lust What a Face
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:46 am

D'oh.
Back to top Go down
Bigbassape

Bigbassape

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:08 am

Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:50 am

This thread is like seeing a train wreck.
It's horrifying to look at, yet you can't seem to turn away!

I'm going to have to sleep with a night light tonight while visions of Beach Mullet Man (thongs are disgusting enough on women No ); and "Coon Day"? man dance through my head. Suspect
If you can perm the hair on your shoulders....maybe a cut off shirt isn't the look for you!!
No offense to furry fellows out there! I don't want to derail the thread into a bare chest/hairy chest discussion. Rolling Eyes Or in this case furry backs vs. not-furry backs.
WOW. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Brent

Brent

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 am

Tis true...it is a train wreck. Did anyone else notice Budgie used the term "taint" earlier on....
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:38 am

budgie's main competition
Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Hasselhoff_with_puppies
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:54 am

tvthewiredturtle wrote:
budgie's main competition
Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Hasselhoff_with_puppies

Damn that Hasslehoff and his puppies!!! DAMN HIM TO HELLLLLLLLL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele   Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dare you to endure this Mullet hell video of Setzer on Tele
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2