Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you! Empty
PostSubject: Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!   Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 pm

santa aint playing Christmas this year, my kids now have
only hanuka harry to look forward to.

Last edited by tvthewiredturtle on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!   Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 pm

I think you might have to pay the little one extra. He looks somewhat less than crestfallen... He's definitely not gonna be cast in any Sally Struthers commercials any time soon. However, that IS a million-dollar smile.

Maybe he's thinking that no money on Setzer tix means mo' money devoted to presents!

The Year Without a Setzer Claus-a-billy
Back to top Go down
tvthewiredturtle

tvthewiredturtle

PostSubject: Re: Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!   Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Rickabilly wrote:
I think you might have to pay the little one extra. He looks somewhat less than crestfallen... He's definitely not gonna be cast in any Sally Struthers commercials any time soon. However, that IS a million-dollar smile.

Maybe he's thinking that no money on Setzer tix means mo' money devoted to presents!

The Year Without a Setzer Claus-a-billy
that lil unagreable sucker has my exact personality, meant of course via karma or cosmic chaos, to torture me back via my mothers "I hope when you grow up, you have a kid exactly like you"...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenocturnebrain.com
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!   Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:08 pm

He definitely has your winning smile!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!   Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bite This dave kaplan!!! make my kids cry will you!
Page 1 of 1