Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian's favorite drink?

Go down 
+5
webelvis
Jon Pascual
Kid Setzer
badkitty
Kelley
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelley

Brian's favorite drink? Empty
PostSubject: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:22 am

according to a magazine long ago

chocolate egg cream recipe
Back to top Go down
badkitty

badkitty

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:58 am

Yes, the non-alcoholic drink, but whiskey seems to be his spirited drink of choice; mine too, actually! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:56 am

I'm really liking Bundaberg Red Label rum mixed with ginger beer.... mmmmmm! You can get them pre mixed in a can with normal bundaberg rum and they're called dark and stormy.. almost as good..

All in moderation Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 am

rum and ginger beer? ooh No
Back to top Go down
Jon Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:04 am

Kelley,
Setzer might say whatever he wants in an interview but he is a heavy drinker. He loves whiskey and beer and any chance is great for him to drink and drink ;-)

Jon
PS - same with women (be aware of Setzer... he might be behind you...)
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:11 am

Jon, I know! Wink

but just wanted to share the article anyway
you know?
Back to top Go down
Jon Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:24 am

This is what Setzer sings to a beer or an alcoholic drink:

"what am i gonna do when the bells don't chime
I'll go straight into a pub and drink a pint"

or "and it's so sweet and easy to love you...
as you never let me down when all my women do..."

Lovely!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:31 am

which songs are those from Jon?
I could never let Brian down, nah! Smile
Back to top Go down
Jon Pascual

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:33 am

They are my own creation!!

nAaah, the first one comes from "when the bells don't chime" and the second, from Roy Orbison's tunes I guess
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:22 am

kelley68 wrote:
rum and ginger beer? ooh No

Nooo it's good!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:40 am

After the release of "the dirty Boogie" Chivas created a drink, that was named after this Album. It consists of Whiskey, Cherry-juice and Soda.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm

webelvis wrote:
After the release of "the dirty Boogie" Chivas created a drink, that was named after this Album. It consists of Whiskey, Cherry-juice and Soda.

Hmmm - that sounds kinda good.

Im a hard cider gal myself. I like the sweeter drinks, not much of a straight liquor fan. The only things I drink straight are Jagermeister and Green Moon.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
I'm really liking Bundaberg Red Label rum mixed with ginger beer.... mmmmmm! You can get them pre mixed in a can with normal bundaberg rum and they're called dark and stormy.. almost as good..

All in moderation Smile

Hey - I thought you didnt drink Wink
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:51 pm

Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
webelvis wrote:

Hmmm - that sounds kinda good.

Im a hard cider gal myself. I like the sweeter drinks, not much of a straight liquor fan. The only things I drink straight are Jagermeister and Green Moon.

Wink

Perhaps somebody here has the exact recipe for it, I couldn't find it, but in one article they said, that it was printed on slick black napkins.
For those who are interested, Here is the article, very short.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:50 pm

I like sweet drinks too, like the shirley temple with that syrup?
what other drink has that syrup in it?
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:

All in moderation Smile

Haha I don't really.. Like I never get drunk or anything.. ALSO I love apple cider as well! It's slowly becoming a more popular drink in Australia.. Have you heard of 'Perry'? It's a pear cider, meant to be a lot softer and not as bitey as alot of apple ciders tend to be.. I've been trying to find some to give it a go Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:

All in moderation Smile

Haha I don't really.. Like I never get drunk or anything.. ALSO I love apple cider as well! It's slowly becoming a more popular drink in Australia.. Have you heard of 'Perry'? It's a pear cider, meant to be a lot softer and not as bitey as alot of apple ciders tend to be.. I've been trying to find some to give it a go Smile

Yeah - pear cider is really good! There is a restaurant that used to have it on tap & it was reallllyyy good! I like Hornsby's cider (green lable) the best. I got hooked on cider when I went to school in Canada for a year. Haven't found a good raspberry cider yet, but Im sure one will show up someday! drunken
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:19 pm

kelley68 wrote:
I like sweet drinks too, like the shirley temple with that syrup?
what other drink has that syrup in it?

Roy Rogers--Cola & Grenadine (preferably Coca-Cola)

I was at the store today & just about bought some Grenadine & Scotch (too poor for Chivas) to try the drink Webelvis wrote about. I ended up with hard lemonade instead.....feeling extra poor after the holidays!
No
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 pm

thank you emjay!!! that was the drink!
mmmm....
Back to top Go down
Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Kid Setzer wrote:
Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
Kid Setzer wrote:

All in moderation Smile

Don't believe her folks!!

She's trying to get out of buying ME a drink!
Says she doesn't drink! What's next? Doesn't smoke? What does she do? Hey was that from a song??
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Out of everything Pete I will never ever stick a smoke in my mouth!

YUCK! silent
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:41 am

Pinkpiratekitty wrote:
The only things I drink straight are Jagermeister and Green Moon. Wink

Jägermeister is evil...I tell you!
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 am

are you talking that Adam Ant song 'Goody two Shoes', Pete?

don't drink dont smoke..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinkpiratekitty

Pinkpiratekitty

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 am

Well Kid does hang around horses a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian's favorite drink?   Brian's favorite drink? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian's favorite drink?
Page 1 of 1