Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Japanese Rumble in Brixton

Go down 
+2
scatcatcnut
ChimingBell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

Japanese Rumble in Brixton Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 7:08 am

Japanese Rumble in Brixton Straycatsbrixton

The track listening on the japanese version is: Rumble In Brighton ~ Double Talkin' Baby ~ Something's Wrong With My Radio ~ Ubangi Stomp ~ Stray Cat Strut ~ Gene & Eddie ~ Too Hip Gotta Go ~ Sleepwalk ~ I Won't Stand In Your Way ~ My Baby Left Me ~ Rev It Up & Go ~ Blast Off ~ 18 Miles To Memphis ~ Bring It Back Again ~ Fishnet Stockings ~ Runaway Boys ~ Rock This Town ~ That's All Right Mama ~ Good Rockin' Tonight ~ Twenty Flight Rock ~ She's Sexy & 17 ~ Please Don't Touch ~ Mystery Train Kept A Rollin'.

Japanese version of the 'Rumble In Brixton' DVD including bonus track which is not featured on the European/USA releases.

Rev it up & go is the bonus track, right? Does anybody know where to find that single clip on the web?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:51 pm

you can get this one on Raucous Records UK, 40 sterlings and it will take a while as far as I know, but if you really want it...
The CD is easier as it's on Ebay quite frequently
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:30 am

JonPascual wrote:
you can get this one on Raucous Records UK, 40 sterlings and it will take a while as far as I know, but if you really want it...
The CD is easier as it's on Ebay quite frequently

yeah I know but 40 quids is waaaay too much for just one video clip Shocked so I stick with my "regular" European version of that DVD and wait if someone of the japanese cats uploads it... I also would love to see that DVD which comes with the Gretsch Setzer clone guitar...
Back to top Go down
scatcatcnut

scatcatcnut

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:59 am

I bet no-one who's spent the mega-bucks for the replica will want to lose some of their exclusivity re sharing the dvd with us poorer types!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:11 am

Well, you can always try to get it at a Japanese record store via internet.
And eventually, I would spent that money on the complete recording.

Not long ago I spent 180 Euro on the Stray Cats LP BOX and some 150 Euro for the BSO Pepsi promotional single.

It all depends on how people worth the money
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:06 am

scatcatcnut wrote:
I bet no-one who's spent the mega-bucks for the replica will want to lose some of their exclusivity re sharing the dvd with us poorer types!

you'll may be right but whats the thing with the whole hollywood movie industry... you nearly can download every movie even before it starts officially.... don't get me wrong, i've no criminal intend i'm just a BS-fan Wink
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:21 pm

Have you try your luck on youtube ? There is a lot of songs from Rumble In Brixton...
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Just fork over the $$$, man. It's only paper, after all!

I ordered a Stray Cats @ Rockpalast (1981) DVD for Christmas, and it arrived at my parents house 2 days before I had to return to CA. I left it in the damn DVD player!!! What an idiot! No
Back to top Go down
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:53 am

Cristo wrote:
Just fork over the $$$, man. It's only paper, after all!

Go and tell that my wife and kid Very Happy Had to fight for every Gretsch guitar and every amp a whole year Wink
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:59 am

Well, if you got problems with your Gretsches at home you can always store them at my house, as long as I'm allowed to play them ;-)
And you can come and visit them on weekends^^
It's not too far away... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyguitarmaniac
ChimingBell

ChimingBell

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:54 am

Guitarmaniac wrote:
Well, if you got problems with your Gretsches at home you can always store them at my house, as long as I'm allowed to play them ;-)
And you can come and visit them on weekends^^
It's not too far away... lol!

yeah right... Mad but to say it in german "Vertrau keinem Piefke..." Wink
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:58 am

Hey, ich bin Bayer/Münchner, ich bin kein Saupreiß!!! lol!
Des Angebot steht^^

Sorry to all english speaking people for hijacking the thread rabbit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Was sagen Sie, mein Freunde???
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 pm

There's a bit of a rivalry between Germans and Austrians and we were joking about that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:24 pm

Servus!
Ich verstehe jeztz

Danke dass du mich erklart hast
Back to top Go down
Guitarmaniac

Guitarmaniac

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:39 pm

where are you from Jon?
Your German is quite good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:54 pm

Reinheitsgebot!!! drunken HAHA

Prost!
Back to top Go down
webelvis

webelvis

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Cristo wrote:

Prost!

I think that's the most important vocabulary for a trip to germany Wink

Click!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rockabillyswingjazz
Cristo

Cristo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:04 pm

webelvis wrote:
Cristo wrote:

Prost!

I think that's the most important vocabulary for a trip to germany Wink

Click!

I only know a few German words... and I know I got me some "geschwindigkeit"... so I can run from the cops!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Rumble in Brixton   Japanese Rumble in Brixton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Rumble in Brixton
Page 1 of 1