Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(

Go down 
+5
Kid Setzer
lisathegreaser.
Budgie
WildCat
johnnykool327
9 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Empty
PostSubject: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:18 am

I arrived at the Fine Line a few minutes after 11am today.

Signs everywhere "Stray Cats Show Sold Out"

The lady in the ticket office said they ARE THINKING of adding another show, or releasing some of the artist tickets.

Unfortunately, I am not going to bank on good news here...

BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
WildCat

WildCat

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:21 am

johnnykool327 wrote:
I arrived at the Fine Line a few minutes after 11am today.

Signs everywhere "Stray Cats Show Sold Out"

The lady in the ticket office said they ARE THINKING of adding another show, or releasing some of the artist tickets.

Unfortunately, I am not going to bank on good news here...

BK
I hit the same result at Ticketmaster at 11:00AM CST. Nothing available. Sad

cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wildcat794
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:25 am

When ticketmaster.com first started it was the greatest thing since sliced bread... but unfortunately, like most everything else, the bad people get in and bring it down...

Though maybe seeing how the birthday show sold out so quickly, they'll look into a "Birth-month Tour?"

Not cryin' in NY,
Budge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:50 am

I think that they can't stick to what they've previously said... "ONLY US APPEARANCE 2009" - but money is money. If they make a mini tour, the Bash won't be that special. I bet that at that show, the Cats will sure be playing some songs that they've scarcely played
Back to top Go down
lisathegreaser.

lisathegreaser.

PostSubject: Unbelievable!!!!   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Man that sucks for you guys! So how did all the tickets get sold out even right on 11am? That's CRAZY!

Can Brian turn 50 next year as well so I can come along?

Razz

P.S. Holy crap those eBay tickets are expensive!! Maybe if you guys that missed out waited till closer to the date to buy from eBay those sellers may have dropped their prices by then, in an attempt to make sure the tickets sold?..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Twenty Flight Rick

Twenty Flight Rick

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 7:37 pm

That would have been a gamble given how few seats there were available. If I had the loot, I would have paid that. The lucky souls attending that bash are likely to get some face time /photo ops with the man himself.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 2:21 am

wow Lisa!!!!!! 479 for 2 tickets, sold right away with BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 6:57 am

Kid Setzer wrote:
Man that sucks for you guys! So how did all the tickets get sold out even right on 11am? That's CRAZY!

Can Brian turn 50 next year as well so I can come along?

Razz

P.S. Holy crap those eBay tickets are expensive!! Maybe if you guys that missed out waited till closer to the date to buy from eBay those sellers may have dropped their prices by then, in an attempt to make sure the tickets sold?..

How did all sold out?

Think like this, If you work at ex, ticketmaster you can buy tickets for ourself, This is the tickets you see at ebay etc..
Back to top Go down
lisathegreaser.

lisathegreaser.

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:26 am

I think it's just terrible , I get pissed off all the time when people charge SO MUCH for any event.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:30 pm

They can charge that much because this is a one off thing, in a fairly intimate venue, the chance of meeting the guys is high so there are some fans out there that WILL pay that much to be there because this wont happen again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:47 pm

well... $400+ is a rip off, no matter what...

but I guess some people have the money...
Back to top Go down
The_Temp

The_Temp

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:29 pm

So did anyone on this board manage to get tickets through the sale??? Where are all these superfans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:55 pm

The Temp,
are you one of those super fans??
Back to top Go down
johnnykool327

johnnykool327

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:20 pm

The_Temp wrote:
So did anyone on this board manage to get tickets through the sale??? Where are all these superfans?

I attempted the pre-sale, but it had sold out before I could get at it.

I had planned to go to the venue for tickets from the beginning, to cut out as many Ticketmaster charges as possible. Again, sold out.

I think it would be interesting to see where the tickets purchasers are from. There will be people coming from likely ALL over the country, not just locally.

BK
Back to top Go down
http://kingawayretrievers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(   Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!!    :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stray Cats Show Sold Out!!!!! :(
Page 1 of 1