Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
harryelsuciobcn

Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Empty
PostSubject: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:27 pm

Hello to everybody,

This is Miquel from Spain.

I'm a great fan of Stray Cats and Brian Setzer from more of 20 years ago. They are the best band of the world!!!.

Well, I write you because I need somebody help me.

I remember from one or two years ago one special tv program about Brian Setzer, i think on NBC channel.

This program was very special because Brian talks about his life and his career, his home, his cars, his multiple awards, etc.

I have never seen this program and I really like to have it for my collection.

Please, it's possible anybody make me a copy for me? (DVD, VHS...). I will pay for the dvd or vhs plus shipping to Spain, of course.

Anyway, thanks for your great help and I hope your answer soon.

Sincerely, your friend Miquel.

Rockin' regards!!!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Miquel,
te refieres al VH-1 Behind The Music??

Si es asi, echa un vistazo por Ebay Francia, hay un tipo que vende varios DVDs y en ellos a veces incluye tal programa.
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:13 pm

Could it have been the CBS Sunday Morning interview, which aired on 16 December, 2007?

HERE is a written transcript of the show, which has long since been pulled off of YouTube.

It was about 10 minutes long, and is the most recent in-depth TV interview on Setzer.

Hope that helps. Unfortunately, I have the wrong region coding here in the US. Maybe someone on your side of the Atlantic has it.

Land-locked-a-billy
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:54 pm

Hi Miguel!!
welcome (never seen you here before, but I see that you joined long ago, lol)
Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:13 am

I remember that TV program, really nice. First time I saw Brian's mom. It's not available on youtube anymore... Really pity !
Back to top Go down
scamperoo

scamperoo

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Behind The Music is available for download from this very site

http://hoodoovoodoolounge.com/Media/media.htm
Back to top Go down
Rickabilly

Rickabilly

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Finding Behind the Music is pretty easy - and since that's more than 8 years old, and Miquel's been lurking around these boards for years, posting only when he has something to say, (imagine that!) I'm pretty sure BTM's not the one about which Miquel was asking.

Another program segment that did focus on Brian's cars rather than his music was a program that aired on CMT - Christopher Titus hosted it, but the name of the show escapes me. Even though it aired on CMT, I think the production company was affiliated with NBC-Universal. I cannot remember the name, though I'm sure I have it on tape somewhere. I think it aired in 2004. Wikipedia, IMDB, Google all have let me down, but I know Titus and Setzer were cruisin' around town in his '32 Ford.

I seen it-billy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.   Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian Setzer program of NBC channel TV.
Page 1 of 1