Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23

Go down 
+5
daddio66in2008
FrenchyCat
JC
sidelake bob
jetbunny
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jetbunny

FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Empty
PostSubject: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 8:41 pm

I got two tickets for sale. Since my girl can't go that means I can't go too. Sad

200 Aussie dollars OBO. Paypal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:08 pm

Sell them on Ebay, you'll make a higher profit!
Back to top Go down
sidelake bob

sidelake bob

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:12 pm

Sell one and go! Bay something nice to your girlfriend for what you get from the e-bay sale of your second ticket.
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:20 pm

This looks a bit suss!
The Enmore theatre is in Sydney, not Melbourne!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Thanks for the tip guys, but honestly I don't feel like going if she can't come. I posted it at gretschpages and here, my last resort will be ebay. Problem is, I never sold/bought a single thing at ebay.
Back to top Go down
jetbunny

PostSubject: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Sydney Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:26 pm

So sorry about the address. It's in Sydney. Late night working hours is taking a toll on my brain. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:54 pm

How to help you?
Maybe ....... yes! you go to the show, I stay with your girl!! Laughing

OK, was just kiddin' Razz

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:22 am

Up. Make me an offer. I'm very open. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:27 am

I can sell them on the Ebay for you if you want, and later on, I'll make the bank wire to you!
Back to top Go down
daddio66in2008

daddio66in2008

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 3:16 pm

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/daddio66in2000
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 pm

So Stray Cats will never ever return to Australia and you can't go because your girlfriend can't go?

Whipped? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
JC

JC

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Why don't you just sell one ticket and go on your own? Probably easier than trying to off load 2 tickets!
Back to top Go down
http://www.raveon.fourfour.com
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm with peetycat, sheesh just go!!!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:55 pm

JetBunny, you wont be alone in Sydney.. I'll be there Razz

With my boyfriend Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Back off people, and don't try to be a bad influence! Respect JB's decision to not go to the show alone! Some things are just more fun to do with someone you care about! (wait a minute....that didn't come out right.... scratch )

Stop with the peer pressure! I'm sure JB thought this out through & through before offering to sell BOTH tickets. Try to be a little more supportive.

Course, on the OTHER hand....
JetBunny don't you have another friend you could take with you? This IS the farewell to Austrailia tour & all. Would she be understanding of that? Do you have any siblings you could take? Does she have a sibling (as in not a "hot" sister) you could ask to go in her place?

I have been in this position before, and if my boyfriend at the time would have said, "You can't go, so I won't go" I would've dropped dead. But I would've offered up an alternative. Needless to say he took another girl (without my knowledge) and I found out about it after the fact. Bad ending...very bad ending. I wouldn't recommend going that route!

Ask a buddy to go.

Peace-out! flower
Back to top Go down
Kelley

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 pm

um yes enjay that is kind of what we were saying, to ask a buddy , not another girl ha ha

but of course our intenetions are good with this

Kelley
Back to top Go down
jetbunny

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:11 pm

I forgot to mention: I live halfway across the world. So the whole traveling alone is painful on my side. She's my comfort zone.

Anyways, give me an offer. I'm easy to talk with.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh yeahhhhh! Aren't you from Japan Jetbunny?..I see your predicament now..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23   FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: 2 Stray Cats tickets at Enmore Theatre, Melbourne Australia Feb. 23
Page 1 of 1