Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreasyKidStuff

GreasyKidStuff

Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video Empty
PostSubject: Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video   Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 12:38 pm

I normally wouldn't post this, but this sounds legit and it's a pretty interesting story. Check out the comment left by a production crew member for the "Look At That Cadillac" video on my channel.

"Haven't seen this in years! I worked on the production crew for this video, and I tell ya, it was fun! The guys were hung over from the night before the shoot, cos Jack Daniels had sent them a case of their product which they accepted it gratefully. We must've gone from one end of LA County to the next for two days straight, ending up at Felix Chevy lot in Downtown LA. That one shot of Brian..those are my sunglasses. He'd forgotten his and was so hung over the lights were giving him a headache"
Back to top Go down
ScottS
ScottS

Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video   Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm

That is cool hearing background like that - thanks
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video   Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Thanks, I love this story Cool

FrenchyCat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video   Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Production crew member leaves a comment for the "Look At That Cadillac" video
Page 1 of 1