Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Empty
PostSubject: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:33 am

Back to top Go down
Le Hub'

Le Hub'

PostSubject: Re: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:12 pm

This tour is one of my great memory.
I hope one day there will be a tribute volume 2 with an other tour with the Nash' in Europe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:53 am

I completely agree with you Choo Choo. Riot tour has been the best I've ever seen!! However, I am really surprised that there are no bootleg videos of this tour, not even in Japan!!!
Back to top Go down
Brooklyn Bomber

Brooklyn Bomber

PostSubject: Re: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:05 am

Me too, guys. I never saw Brian playing a gig with more fun...was fantastic. I will never forget...
Back to top Go down
FrenchyCat

FrenchyCat

PostSubject: Re: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 pm

Brian & Tha Nash rocked L'Olympia in that tour!! Very very great performance, really. I think I saw some audio boots on ebay (german gigs?) but never a video...

FC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:49 am

Frenchy,
I have that Paris gig on CD with the Slaptones show as well (starting from Please Don't Touch, so it's just 2-3 songs missing)... and there are some clips; A friend of mine filmed a few shots (Red Hot, This Cat's and a bit of Fishnet & RBoys)

I remember calling Bobby Gilken after the show ended and having a couple of guitar picks and later on, the 9 Euro I was ripped for a pint!!! Anyway, the Parisian experience was superb!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland   Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nashvillains in Tilburg, Holland
Page 1 of 1