Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Broken Man"

Go down 
+10
Guitarmaniac
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
sidelake bob
donpepe
enjay07
steb74
Budgie
Kid Setzer
Spanishdavid
wee mark
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
donpepe

"Broken Man" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am

Of course, Tommy!!! Give us a glimps!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:34 am

Sure this book won't be approved by Brian and to be honest, despite I think it will be a must have for any fan because we will get to know the inside part of Setzer, I feel the way in which Brian sometimes criticises the compilations made by Emi or Interscope, just to cake their piece of cake.... and Tommy is kind of doing the same, but obviously he is free to write about anything he wants.

Let's see what Tommy has in store for us!!
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:49 am

Guys, Tommy has not even mentioned writing this book, he may be - he may not be.. I don't doubt that he probably mentioned such a thing to Mark but it may have been a joke that has been lost in translation.. So before we start speculating about what's in the book, how about we wait until it's actually confirmed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:20 am

I trust Wee Mark 200%
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: It's Here : The AutoBiography Of Brian Setzer   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:43 am

Brian Setzer was born in a big foreign place called New York , in 1959 to his parents. He was very young as a child until he grew up ,reaching adulthood sometime in his late teens/early twenties. He played guitar like nobodys buisness and also wore big shoes and combed his hair in a quiffly manner. With these skills he managed to create a career spanning many centuries. During his heyday he accumulated quiet a heap of automobiles , many accolades , a few wifes and kids ,as well as the odd tattoo. Elvis Presley credits Setzer as a major influence on his formative Sun recordings and Lee Rocker claims that Brian used to help him out with his hair.
In the early eighties ,Brian posed for many photoshoots as well as releasing some albums. His legion of fans were shocked by a surprise change in direction in April 2009 when Brian left his forties and became a man in his early fifties. Having moved to Minneapolis sometime previously ,Brian released a few more albums in order to finance some new curtains and a nice armchair.
The future bodes well for this Rocker Supreme and perhaps someday he will manage a sell out show and will no longer have to wait table for tips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 am

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
laurent327

laurent327

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:10 am

and he wrote a song for the Rockabilly retards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:23 am

ja ja wir machen rockin' rockabilly
Back to top Go down
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 am

Spanishdavid wrote:
I trust Wee Mark 200%

I have no twouble twusting Wee Mawk. It's that wascally wabbit Magwire who obviouswee enjoys having fun with people who won't wet go of his Bwian Setzer affiwiation.

Shhh... Be vewy vewy qwiet. I'm hunting wumors.
Back to top Go down
Budgie

Budgie

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Is this the real Elmer Fudd???
Back to top Go down
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:38 pm

That depends. How guwwible are you?

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:33 pm

Come on, Tommy.... don't digsuise yourself as Elmer Fudd... we all know who you are...
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Must admit to being a touch upset at Kid setzer. I have been a huge fan, here in the Uk, since day one!
Please dont jump in and think,i'm making this up!
WE ARE ALL HUGE BRIAN SETZER FANS! None more so than me
I dont go around telling stories. Just not my style.

Please Remember,that there are always two sides to a story.

If Tommy wants to write a book then he is free to do so. We as fans,have a choice. Buy the book, or dont buy the book.

We also have great new cd, to look forward too,and enjoy.

Hope there is a LP?

Mark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Hey Mark,
now that you say that about the option of buying or not buying the book, that reminds me of a couple of posts not long ago.
The first one, was for the price of the tickets for the BS B'day Bash... some people were complaining about the price the scalpers set.... well, you have an option, to buy or not to buy...
and the second was with a Stray Cats bootleg being sold on the Ebay... someone from here reported it... well, WHY THE FUCK DOESN'T THAT PERSON DO THE SAME WITH EVERY SINGLE THING???? Besides, there is the option of not buying it....
Just that and then, back to the topic
Back to top Go down
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:03 pm

Scwewy Pascow! I am not Tommy Magwire.

I am Elmer J. Fudd, millionaire. I own a mansion and a yacht!

By the way, I don't think anyone thinks Wee Mark is making anything up. I bewieve that Magwire fewwow was having a waugh. I don't think he expected the joke to be posted here.

Or did he?

That Wascal!
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm

Ha HA HA. Your Right.

Sad news tonight, Scotland got beat by a great dutch team,so have failed to make the world cup finals.
Very musical though.............."Flower of Scotland"

Mark.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm

wee mark wrote:
Must admit to being a touch upset at Kid setzer. I have been a huge fan, here in the Uk, since day one!

Mark, I did not say that you are lying.. I did in fact say that I believe Tommy told you what you told us - but it may have been a joke that has been lost in translation.. The exact same way how a few of you have misinterpreted what I said.. Then again, Tommy really may be writing this book.. I don't know, I don't really care.. but until this is actually confirmed it's just a rumor to me.
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:16 pm

Elmer Fudd wrote:

By the way, I don't think anyone thinks Wee Mark is making anything up. I bewieve that Magwire fewwow was having a waugh. I don't think he expected the joke to be posted here.
!

I like you Mr Fudd.. This is exactly what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Subject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 pm

RABBIT SEASON!

DUCK SEASON!

RABBIT SEASON!

RABBIT SEASON!!!
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:20 pm

Peetey Cat--
Technically, I believe it goes:
WABBIT SEASON!

DUCK SEASON!

WABBIT SEASON!

DUCK SEASON!

(etc, etc)

Very Happy

Who doesn't love Elmer Fudd?? Come on!
Back to top Go down
peeteycat

peeteycat

PostSubject: Subject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Yes - let's be 100% correct as I lampoon Warner Brothers favorite sons Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
I have included the correct You Tube clip - because I hate to be wrong on something like this.
As Dice Clay told me a couple of weeks ago.... Asshole!

Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:07 pm

I was told in good faith.

Why did'nt they ever have the cyote actually catch the road runner?

Cyote............"BEEP BEEP now you *astard!

Cant spoil the carton.

Mark. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 pm

On page 2 of this discussion , I have offered the difinative account of our Heros career and life. I included many personal anecdotes and titbits. I believe all the required information is included in my tome thus negating the need of a ruthless thrashrag from another less knowing author.
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:23 pm

I thoght that the "titbits" was on page 3?

Hey kid................ Every thing is cool.

Off now for next 3 days.............Just back from a run up royal deeside, huming "Lonely Avenue" to my self.
The i started on "chains around your heart"................One problem there! I dont have a V- Twin!

Mark. Wink
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:31 pm

The only reason I got up on Saturday mornings as a kid was to watch Bugs Bunny!
Actually got to see Mr. Chuck Jones and see unedited versions of his work. Sigh. What a wonderful night. One of the best, for sure. Elmer Fudd was there too, Foghorn Leghorn, Coyote, Road Runner, the whole gang.

LVB--although you theortically copywrited your work (I presume you have the legal documents in hand should anyone actually copy your writing & claim it as their own), too bad you didn't print it & sell it like others (cough cough) so you could actually be profiting from it. So don't get all over someone else for coming up the idea of actually profiting from their words.

Whether the novel is fact or fiction (no pun intended), chances are the author is not going to retire off the novel. Can't think of an author who's made it off of just one book. Even OJ had that whole "football" thing before he wrote his book. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Broken Man"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: All things Setzer-
Jump to: