Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge, Brian Setzer Fans

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Broken Man"

Go down 
+10
Guitarmaniac
Lord Vincent Blackshadow
sidelake bob
donpepe
enjay07
steb74
Budgie
Kid Setzer
Spanishdavid
wee mark
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

"Broken Man" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Dearest Enjay , I thank you for your considered opinion ,proferred in measured tones embued with many wisdoms. However ,I feel a clarification is necessary !
I am in reality, a well puplished author and indeed many of you will have a few of my Volumes in your private reading rooms. Peruse the following bibloigraphy and I dare say , you will recognise many titles.
For those of you with limited reading ability such as Slim Jon Phantom ,pop up picture versions are also available.

The Richard Dawkins Delusion
Juraissic Petting Zoo ( this was adapted as a major movie)
Mein Camp - Was Adolf Hitler a Woopsie ?
The De Vinci Codology
Num Num Num - Hidden recipes in the Bible
Back to top Go down
Kid Setzer

Kid Setzer

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:04 am

Mr Blackshadow - you are a very interesting yet strange man. You do however, make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kidsetzer
Lord Vincent Blackshadow

Lord Vincent Blackshadow

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 am

And you my lush Antipodean nubileness ,make me drool.
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:33 am

Ok, cool. BUT... do we have a book or not?
Back to top Go down
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:25 am

As we've been told many times over the years:

"It ain't official until Tommy puts it up on the official website"....................I miss those days...........

Don't confuse the message with the messenger..........this is not about "did Wee Mark lie to us"..........

Not everything is as it seems.............As former prez GW Bush used to call it, welcome to "the Internets"!

We are losing our sense of humor, Cats & Kittens!

Ooby Dooby,
Scatman
Back to top Go down
wee mark

wee mark

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:47 am

Well David,
I myself, is starting to wonder!
I have a strange feeling, of being at the end of a piss take here.

So, if it is...........I will say a huge SORRY to all HDVL members.

Tommy did e-mail myself with that info, and said that i should tell the people on here.
So the message, was put up, in good faith.

If it does turn out to be true,then fair enough. But if its a hoax, then i'm the cat with egg, on my face! .................I dont even like eggs.

So lets just put this one to bed! I have my good name, on the choping block, and i'd rather it was'nt! I'm too honest a person for that guys.

Mark. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 am

well... if Tommy told you to post it in here, I´m sure there´s a book being cooked...and maybe he was testing the response of his possible buyers/readers.

I´m sure he didn´t want to put your reputation at risk.

And, this time.... unfortunately, we won´t read about that book at bs.com, Scatman.... I doubt it very much, for many reasons.....
Back to top Go down
Scatman

Scatman

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Methinks Tommy was having fun and testing to see how the Board (or is it Bored?) would react to this "breaking news".

Wee Mark's reputation speaks for itself and I'm sure putting it "at risk" was never an issue. It became an issue only because some responses made it an issue.

And of course we won't read anything about it on bs.com
That comment was also in jest.

As I posted earlier, "we are losing our sense of humor, Cats n Kittens!"

El Scatman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Pzzzzzzz.... if Tommy is not going to tell any gossip or his feelings about Setzer and all the enviroment, including Julie, and the "circus" living on Setzer.... the book, imo, won't be really interesting.... just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:36 pm

This is UNWEAL! 45 out of 59 posts on this thwead are by people who bewieve there is actuawee a book! Didn't I make that cwear before? How widicuwous! That wascal Magwire has pwayed a pwank on the guwwibow people awound here! Why are you waughing? I am sewious! Nobody has witten or will ever wite a teww-aww book about Bwian Setzah! Market weseawch shows there's simpwee not enough weaders!

Now I am starting to wose my tempah! You better stop waughing at me and start waughing at Magwire's joke or I'll bwast you!

Wemming Season!
Back to top Go down
enjay07

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:27 pm

LVB--
Sorry...don't own your books. Glad to know another published author though!
Another clarification is indeed in order. I was refering to your post on this thread, not ANY words you have penned & copyrighted.
Sorry for any misunderstanding. 'Tis one of the drawbacks of the written word, isn't it? Always subject to individual interpretation. confused
Back to top Go down
Spanishdavid

Spanishdavid

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Elmer Fudd wrote:
This is UNWEAL! 45 out of 59 posts on this thwead are by people who bewieve there is actuawee a book! Didn't I make that cwear before? How widicuwous! That wascal Magwire has pwayed a pwank on the guwwibow people awound here! Why are you waughing? I am sewious! Nobody has witten or will ever wite a teww-aww book about Bwian Setzah! Market weseawch shows there's simpwee not enough weaders!

Now I am starting to wose my tempah! You better stop waughing at me and start waughing at Magwire's joke or I'll bwast you!

Wemming Season!

Tommy, you should write that book; you know it will sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Broken Man"   "Broken Man" - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Broken Man"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hoodoo Voodoo Lounge :: All things Setzer-
Jump to: